Order Flow heatmap tool

Hi

Just logged in to my account after 8 years, this forum helped me in my initial years. Now i am a fulltime option writer, married and had kids...

Now back to the problem, I had been using some great tools available to me when I was trading in us markets, One of particular i liked was order book heatmaps. Orderflow/footprint chart experts would understand this immediately. So to implement this on Indian stocks I need order book feed which as per to my knowledge is limited to a maximum 20 levels in NSE L3 data, is there is a way to get whole order book?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi

Just logged in to my account after 8 years, this forum helped me in my initial years. Now i am a fulltime option writer, married and had kids...

Now back to the problem, I had been using some great tools available to me when I was trading in us markets, One of particular i liked was order book heatmaps. Orderflow/footprint chart experts would understand this immediately. So to implement this on Indian stocks I need order book feed which as per to my knowledge is limited to a maximum 20 levels in NSE L3 data, is there is a way to get whole order book?
You'll have to subscribe to it on NSE. Unless the exchange makes the availability of information uniform to all participants, there won't be a level playing field. Currently, they provide Level 2 data (Best 5 bid/offers) to brokers and data vendors.

rpsvinod

You'll have to subscribe to it on NSE. Unless the exchange makes the availability of information uniform to all participants, there won't be a level playing field. Currently, they provide Level 2 data (Best 5 bid/offers) to brokers and data vendors.
May be he expect Level 3 data or TBT data support.(Tick by Tick)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
May be he expect Level 3 data or TBT data support.(Tick by Tick)
Level 3 data provides the top 20 bid/offers.

The thing with TBT is that it sends a LOT of data and can show hundreds/thousands of trades per second on liquid scrips. I used to use this a few years ago but discontinued it due to the costs involved. Just not worth it unless you're an HFT trader or something on those lines.

Broker Special Offers

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?