Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

Real fire on this thread...

Now...sexy will come with sexy answers...

Let us wait, How he is going handle this put....

In another thread..he says...i never buy options (he eat premiums)...here he is targeting 500%.....real sexy thread....there he eats the premium...here he vomits the premium..
I have already grabbed popcorn and soda.:cool:

Even if he makes profit (in this trade).. in the longer term,probability is not on his side.It's David vs.Goliath......

.....:eek:

There should be or even is a simple answer and prove to the topic: Real trade or paper trade.

HOD was posted. Time and sales was posted. Now what about time of posting and then compare the different post with time and sales?

After looking at this, how comes that some body who gives an order for 2000 option contracts even after hours is not able to post on what price he got filled, even the times and sales has closed any window before that posting time. If I give an order for 2000 options, I sit on fire and I know at any time to what price I am filled with any lots.

Any way: The world moves on and no way to be angry with SexyTrader instead slowly understand what dear Smart_Trade has posted as warning on SexyTraders way of posting. :D

mkbsiva

mkbsiva

First trade of this thread :thumb:

Bought 7500 PE September at 51/- now and will hold this position.... Looking for returns 500% or more!
I think sexytrader did not check his Trade Book. He might place at 51 and all his trades executed in between 48 to 50. see screen shot, more than 40 lots have been executed in these range.......

There should be or even is a simple answer and prove to the topic: Real trade or paper trade.

HOD was posted. Time and sales was posted. Now what about time of posting and then compare the different post with time and sales?

....... :D
Time posted about the trade is -- 1:32 PM
Quantity as per Sexy Trader is 2000

Quantity Traded in the exchange as per screen shot above till 2:00 PM is 1150 only.....:confused::confused:

quiet interesting....:rofl::rofl:

please dont say that you bought the remaining qty of 800 from your friend next door who sells options for you...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Time posted about the trade is -- 1:32 PM
Quantity as per Sexy Trader is 2000

Quantity Traded in the exchange as per screen shot above till 2:00 PM is 1150 only.....:confused::confused:

quiet interesting....:rofl::rofl:

please dont say that you bought the remaining qty of 800 from your friend next door who sells options for you...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You see the quantity was 2000 bought at 50/- as informed by my broker. So how does it matter what was the quantity traded in the exchange till 2 pm ? :confused:

Its not necessary it had to completed within 2 pm. By the way the screenshot was provided by Dan to mark the spot price range.

indianbank

You see the quantity was 2000 bought at 50/- as informed by my broker. So how does it matter what was the quantity traded in the exchange till 2 pm ? :confused:

Its not necessary it had to completed within 2 pm. By the way the screenshot was provided by Dan to mark the spot price range.
Sexytrader today i will share a secret

"I made 500% profit from options without taking any trade ... this is a secret ....dont tell to anyone please... i am a superman .. only i can do this:thumb:"

SexyTrader

Sexytrader today i will share a secret

"I made 500% profit from options without taking any trade ... this is a secret ....dont tell to anyone please... i am a superman .. only i can do this:thumb:"
Thats so very good! I'm so happy for you :lol:

Anyway I will get 500% with this 7500 PE September position bought at 50/- :thumb: Stop Loss 5% of the underlying

Hi ST (SexyTrader),

From your other threads, I can see Rs. 1,00,000 doesn't seem to be a lot of money for you....even if you lose it, it will not change your life I guess.....

With the above in mind, wish you all the best.....

7500 PE September

Invested: Rs. 50 x 2000 qty = Rs. 1,00,000
Target: Rs. 300 x 2000 qty = Rs. 6,00,000

Stop Loss: Nifty Spot 8225 + (8225*5/100) = 8225 + 411.25 = 8636.25....

Wish there was an open poll for members to vote what they think....will target be achieved or not.....and what really happens in September expiry or before that....

:thumb:

Last edited:

msa5678

Hi ST (SexyTrader),

From your other threads, I can see Rs. 1,00,000 doesn't seem to be a lot of money for you....even if you lose it, it will not change your life I guess.....

With the above in mind, wish you all the best.....

7500 PE September

Invested: Rs. 50 per lot x 2000 = Rs. 1,00,000
Target: Rs. 300 per lot x 2000 = Rs. 6,00,000

Stop Loss: Nifty Spot 8225 + (8225*5/100) = 8225 + 411.25 = 8636.25....

Wish there was an open poll for members to vote what they think....will target be achieved or not.....and what really happens in September expiry or before that....

:thumb:
Hi euclid,

I think ST said 2000 shares and not lots. Pls check the initial posts.

regards