Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

SexyTrader

Shares? Why shares or do I miss understand shares? If so kindly correct me. So far I understood that you bought 40 lots or 2000 single option contracts.
Quantity is 2000.

SexyTrader

SexyTrader

So it really locks like the highest priced payed for the option was @ 50.00. An other way to control is "Time and Sales" which shows the time any option order and volume is filled. Do not know which option platform in your place shows this during the day or at least end of day.

Any way: It as an idea and lets see if this Sept 7500 Nifty put would have made the 500% (250 INR as target) in a certain time by using the 5% stop loss level on the script.

@Cinderblock

Hope you can live with this idea.

Take care / Dan :)

cinderblock

So it really locks like the highest priced payed for the option was @ 50.00. An other way to control is "Time and Sales" which shows the time any option order and volume is filled. Do not know which option platform in your place shows this during the day or at least end of day.

Any way: It as an idea and lets see if this Sept 7500 Nifty put would have made the 500% (250 INR as target) in a certain time by using the 5% stop loss level on the script.

@Cinderblock

Hope you can live with this idea.

Take care / Dan :)
Actually, I am glad I don't have to live with ideas like these :)

BTW, 500% return actually means Rs 300 as target