Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

SexyTrader

This thread is aimed ONLY at those CE/PE Options that have potential to generate more than 500% returns. Of course it is RISKY but long/medium term bets :thumb: Time limit not assured but returns would be 500% or more!

I'm NOT giving recommendations....just investing these bets! ;)

This thread is aimed ONLY at those CE/PE Options that have potential to generate more than 500% returns. Of course it is RISKY but long/medium term bets :thumb: Time limit not assured but returns would be 500% or more!

I'm NOT giving recommendations....just investing these bets! ;)
@SexyTrader

500% is not really a small number, specially if this is the target of every investment you want to mention here. If you do not mind, I have some questions which jumped into my head. Here they are:

About what kind of options do we talk?

- Otm, atm or itm
- Index options
- Stock options
- Other kind of options

What are the choosing criteria for any investment?

Is there any software included?

About the risk: It is not more risky than any other trade we do, so why did you mentioned it is risky?

Take care and good investments / Dan :)

I hope this thread is done in all sincerety and we dont see posts saying " I sold the position to my friend after the market closed" or "I can buy any number of contracts" or similar meaning ( actually meaningless) posts.

Smart_trade

SexyTrader

@SexyTrader

500% is not really a small number, specially if this is the target of every investment you want to mention here. If you do not mind, I have some questions which jumped into my head. Here they are:

About what kind of options do we talk?

- Otm, atm or itm
- Index options
- Stock options
- Other kind of options

What are the choosing criteria for any investment?

Is there any software included?

About the risk: It is not more risky than any other trade we do, so why did you mentioned it is risky?

Take care and good investments / Dan :)
We talk of OTM & ATM options....could be either index or stock options.

The criteria for this investment(s) would be to generate 500% return through buying long/medium term bets that is holding options of series beyond 2-3 months.

No software included, just plain simple forecasting on the basis of price action :thumb:

I will be investing in the options I write here. So I was stating that new readers should be aware of the risks of high risk-high returns when it comes to buying OTM and ATM options.

@SexyTrader

Thanks for the answers. I repeat:

- No software included.
- Investment time frame as needed.
- Otm and atm option either from the index or any stock.
- Trading decisions are purely build on your personal beliefs in your ability on forecasting possible price moves in any script.

One last points:

- Stop loss or no stop loss in any of your trades?
- May I ask how big your portfolio will be for this specific thread or do we talk about paper trades?
- Any average amount of money you use for any trade or is this individual?

That's it. Dan :)

SexyTrader

@SexyTrader

Thanks for the answers. I repeat:

- No software included.
- Investment time frame as needed.
- Otm and atm option either from the index or any stock.
- Trading decisions are purely build on your personal beliefs in your ability on forecasting possible price moves in any script.

One last points:

- Stop loss or no stop loss in any of your trades?
- May I ask how big your portfolio will be for this specific thread or do we talk about paper trades?
- Any average amount of money you use for any trade or is this individual?

That's it. Dan :)
SL shall be at 5% :)

For this specific thread, my portfolio shall be 10 Lakhs spread across BUYING different OTM & ATM of index and/or stock options. The goal is to generate 500% returns

No paper trades, all will be real trades with a buy and hold till profits strategy

Rish

SL shall be at 5% :)

For this specific thread, my portfolio shall be 10 Lakhs spread across BUYING different OTM & ATM of index and/or stock options. The goal is to generate 500% returns

No paper trades, all will be real trades with a buy and hold till profits strategy
Buying Option or Selling Option ?

If buying option,,,then 5% will hit very easily ! ! ! ! 500% return, 5% s/l....not able to digest....

Please clarify...

SexyTrader

Buying Option or Selling Option ?

If buying option,,,then 5% will hit very easily ! ! ! ! 500% return, 5% s/l....not able to digest....

Please clarify...
Well I need to keep some SL so have fixed it at 5%. I usually do not allow my SL to be hit.....thats why I take positions accordingly :)