Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

SexyTrader

2000*51 = 100000 Rs you have invested in PE OTM when market is going up.. Great....
Is there any reason/strategy for this or you have some insider news of NIFTY falling:lol::lol:

BTW.. I guess you are aware of option greeks. Right?
Based on the DAILY chart of Nifty, I see we may go down to 7800 or lower....in the coming months!

Yes Option greeks also follow the broader trend :thumb:

PUCHU_2500

Go to the NSE website and refer to HOD :rofl:
I think sexytrader did not check his Trade Book. He might place at 51 and all his trades executed in between 48 to 50. see screen shot, more than 40 lots have been executed in these range.......

SexyTrader

I think sexytrader did not check his Trade Book. He might place at 51 and all his trades executed in between 48 to 50. see screen shot, more than 40 lots have been executed in these range.......

I checked my trade book later and saw that though I ordered at ask price of 51/- my order was filled at 50/-

Rish

Real fire on this thread...

Now...sexy will come with sexy answers...

Let us wait, How he is going handle this put....

In another thread..he says...i never buy options (he eat premiums)...here he is targeting 500%.....real sexy thread....there he eats the premium...here he vomits the premium..

indianbank

here he is targeting 500%......
% return is calculated on capital ......

if 1 rs CE/PE becomes 10 rs.... it does nt mean that capital return is 1000%

Sexy trader claims 500% return on his trade ... not on capital....

IMP: suppose if he invested all his capital ie 1 lakh rs to purchase 2000 * 50 7500 sepPE ... today its closed @ 44 rs ie down by 10% means capital is down by 10% in single day.....

tomorow if nifty reaches 8500 level then 7500 sepPE will be <25 rs... means His capital is half...
( No prof trader will do such gambling .... )