Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

so only 300% lol 300% can be made by any road chaap trader :xD ... 500% is the mark to break :xD
but it;s nice bro u saw a lot of low and salute to your courage for holding it still @ 9.9
^^ cheers :xD

SexyTrader

Booked profits for all the lots held in 7500 PE September at 150/- :thumb: This made 300% profits !!! :)

Will think of a new 500% profitable option trade soon!
Now as I think of a new 500% profitable trade, I will BUY 10000 CE December today morning at current price :thumb: and hold for 1 month or two!

SexyTrader

Now as I think of a new 500% profitable trade, I will BUY 10000 CE December today morning at current price :thumb: and hold for 1 month or two!
As market opened now.....my new 500% profitable trade is bought! :)

BOUGHT several lots of 10000 CE December at 14.40/- :thumb: and expecting 500% profits within a month or two!

Your stop loss of 5% on the underlying was already hit in the past, as the option by itself was even nearly by nothing. :D:D
You guys just don't understand HIS concept of Stop Loss

5% of underlying i.e. Nifty is 400 Points and since the option was purchased only for Rs 50 there is no stop loss that can hit for first 8 Trades :D

Cheers :thumb:

You guys just don't understand HIS concept of Stop Loss

5% of underlying i.e. Nifty is 400 Points and since the option was purchased only for Rs 50 there is no stop loss that can hit for first 8 Trades :D

Well, to be exactly: He told about that this should be his stop loss on the underlying, which was at 8224.95 the moment he did enter the trade. This 5% are even 411 Points and not only 400 Points.

So the 5% level was reached at 8636 first time at 17. July 2015. After that market went even up to 8654 at 23. July 2015. He posted on 21 July that he was holding at the moment the puts but after market went even up further to the mentioned 8654 it was not clear if he still holds them.

Of course a trader is free to change his mind about if he wants to follow what he posted in public and how to adjust it according to what the chart shows. But then it would also make sense to say on the day the mentioned stop loss levels are clearly broken to the upside that still the stop loss was not token or filled, so the followers of the thread know it very clear. In this case it was not very clear.

Until then only what is posted very clearly is known, even for you highness. :D

Last edited: