Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

interesting so now thread has become all about lot size ^^.. interesting ^^..just saying

go with the qty and forget about lot size is best :)
and lot size is 25 as of now sept or july or august.

2000/25 approx 80 lot :xD

Last edited:

my Base capital moment i saw this thread was 44K
now in account shows that so does that completes my 500 % Combined

date 25 june to 29 june 500% completed Evil smile took 4 days lmao

" Koi apati tao nahi ab kise ko " NOW for me posting here :) do i qualify now !!
Cheers mate
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6Xcbf7-Ug
Evil smile
These other people doing 100% intraday would fare far far far better then your 500% return that you might achieve in..... dont know when, if at all ! So dont be sarcastic friend ! They eat small bits to fill rather than one BIG bite that may choke while in mouth!
The ultimate result from them would be sure 500+% thus making them eligible for this thread ! :p
shout out too umeshmandal ^^ ty friend for standing up for me earlier:):clap:

jeet hai lekin Man main shanti nahi ...should we aim for 600% on next trade in future loool

Suto va sut putro vayo Vakova bhavamyaham..Daiva yettam kule janm...Madayettam tu paurusham
Paurusham paurusham..

untill we meet again see ya Next week

Last edited:
don;t worry with trading liek that 44 lakhs appears to be just number :):cool:

@ nirav_j aare mamnu on 25th june all i had in trading account was only 44k lool
read whole story lol

4 sessions
well if everything goes right and if god wishes then surely by 8th june it will be
i took another position when market was closing today ....

Last edited:
Dear Strategist Bro,

Pls see the screen capture from
NSE Trading Terminal, Observe the
Min Lot Qty for July and Dec Series,
For July it is 25 and Dec 50.

View attachment 20413
I am not saying it is wrong, just wondering how the lot size can change for different months. This thread going the same direction as the 40 lakh billion Zimbabwean dollars thread :p

SexyTrader

Holding the 7500 PE September and the first trade of this thread.... and waiting for 500%(or more!) returns :)