Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

Booked profits for all the lots held in 7500 PE September at 150/- :thumb: This made 300% profits !!! :)

Will think of a new 500% profitable option trade soon!
OH NO!!!

You too are from KEJRIWAL's PARTY?

Promised 500%; Got 300%

This is like so not fair!!

Some Memorable Quotes

This thread is aimed ONLY at those CE/PE Options that have potential to generate more than 500% returns. Of course it is RISKY but long/medium term bets :thumb: Time limit not assured but returns would be 500% or more!

I'm NOT giving recommendations....just investing these bets! ;)
First trade of this thread :thumb:

Bought 7500 PE September at 51/- now and will hold this position.... Looking for returns 500% or more!
For 500% returns, I have all the patience in the world. :thumb: And my SL is 5% of the underlying so no worries!

Besides, this thread is for only those bets that make 500%(or more!) :) So this is a BUY and hold strategy
This thread is about Options Bets that bring 500% or more....not less than that!

And look what we have here .....other people posting their intraday 100% returns etc :lol:
KHODA PATEL; NIKLA KEJRIWAL

at least he managed to get 300% i was like sure he is gone and that trade was disaster

it be soemthing if he bought @ 9 lol 9 to 150 then he would be true Master blaster

edited removed

Last edited:

SexyTrader

As market opened now.....my new 500% profitable trade is bought! :)

BOUGHT several lots of 10000 CE December at 14.40/- :thumb: and expecting 500% profits within a month or two!
Waiting to get 500% in the several lots held of 10000 CE December :thumb: Easy profits soon!

SexyTrader

As market opened now.....my new 500% profitable trade is bought! :)

BOUGHT several lots of 10000 CE December at 14.40/- :thumb: and expecting 500% profits within a month or two!
Today bought additional lots of 10000 CE December at 11.75/- to average down total buying price to 13.07/- :thumb:

Expecting 500% (or more!) returns within a month or two :)

Today bought additional lots of 10000 CE December at 11.75/- to average down total buying price to 13.07/- :thumb:

Expecting 500% (or more!) returns within a month or two :)
Hi sexytrader,
Do you need to rollover position for 10000ce december?
I mean every month, exit position and again buy for same strike price?

Thank you

Hi sexytrader,
Do you need to rollover position for 10000ce december?
I mean every month, exit position and again buy for same strike price?

Thank you
Ups.

You give advices to others in your thread about how options according to what you think you know about them are traded, but you do not even understand in dept what otm options in far away months are and why there is no rollover needed for them?

Puh, I would stop giving advises to others about how options are traded which such low knowledge about options.

By the way: If you buy or sell Dec options now or already have done in the past, you do not need to make any rollover with them. Why?

Google is a nice tool to answer such absolute simple and absolute basic questions about how options do work.