Online Trading

How does your broker allow you to trade?

• Personal Visit

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Phone Call (including SMS)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Internet Order

Votes: 59 36.9%
  • Visit or Call

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Call or Order Online

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Visit or Call or Order Online

Votes: 52 32.5%

• Total voters
H

hari09omkar

Re: Online Trading - Only Geojit is the best!

Hari, platform is a semi ODIN (actually based on Reuters Tibco). Scheme is fixed at Rs 75 per FnO lot, goes down to Rs 30 with high volumes, and 0.03% for intraday. They have fixed volume based discounts. Platinum platform cost is high - Rs.2000 per month, but FULLY adjustable with brokerage. Quotes are fast, and trades are very fast. Charts are there (java charts, opens only one at a time), but browser based. I have not found any problems with them so far. RMs cannot trade, so your money is more or less safe. To call and trade, you have to call a national toll free number.

Hope this helps.
Yep AV....it sounds nice of Rs.30 per lot.Hope the big brothers Sharekhan and Indiabulls come up with these rates oneday.

Yep AV....it sounds nice of Rs.30 per lot.Hope the big brothers Sharekhan and Indiabulls come up with these rates oneday.

plz tell me rs 75/lot is iclusive of all charges n taxes?????
that is 75+75 for a round trip nifty trade only?
so if we take nifty at 5000 then we have to pay only rs 1.5 (all inclusive)per nifty round trade?
am i right?

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

forget bigbrothers :D
whoever give best bargain im with them:D
but plz tell me rs 75/lot is iclusive of all charges n taxes?????
that is 75+75 for a round trip nifty trade only?
BAV can clarify,but I don't think 75+75 is all inclusive of STT,Service tax etc.75/- is the brokerage only I think.

beginner_av

BAV can clarify,but I don't think 75+75 is all inclusive of STT,Service tax etc.75/- is the brokerage only I think.
Of course not Hari and Deb, thats just the brokerage exclusive of EVERYTHING, even Serv charge and edu cess. But when you trade big lot size Futs, it is negligible.

Hi,

The brokerage 75 Rs on both sides of trading (so 150 rs/lot) and the taxes come around 81 rs/one lot of nifty.... So it is around 231 Rs which is roughly equal to 5 points in nifty... But the brokerage is same for Individual Stock Futures lot... So even if u trade CAIRN or RPl or RANBAXY or ICICIBNK Lot, the total brokerage inclusive of taxes would not exceed 250 Rs...

So i am using Geojit FnO for trading in Stock Futures unless i think there there will be strong GAP UP/DOWN open in Nifty futures next day....

Thanks,
Sats.

Hi,

The brokerage 75 Rs on both sides of trading (so 150 rs/lot) and the taxes come around 81 rs/one lot of nifty.... So it is around 231 Rs which is roughly equal to 5 points in nifty... But the brokerage is same for Individual Stock Futures lot... So even if u trade CAIRN or RPl or RANBAXY or ICICIBNK Lot, the total brokerage inclusive of taxes would not exceed 250 Rs...

So i am using Geojit FnO for trading in Stock Futures unless i think there there will be strong GAP UP/DOWN open in Nifty futures next day....

Thanks,
Sats.
even u can think of kotak's rs9/lot

even u can think of kotak's rs9/lot
Yeah deb... even i am thinking abt their KEAT system?

Do u know anything abt KEAT system?... Is it like ODIN? ... How abt its efficieny?.... Ur views are highly appreciated...

Thanks,
Sats.

Yeah deb... even i am thinking abt their KEAT system?

Do u know anything abt KEAT system?... Is it like ODIN? ... How abt its efficieny?.... Ur views are highly appreciated...

Thanks,
Sats.
sorry no idea of keat
even kotak provides odin diet also