Online Trading

How does your broker allow you to trade?

• Personal Visit

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Phone Call (including SMS)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Internet Order

Votes: 59 36.9%
  • Visit or Call

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Call or Order Online

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Visit or Call or Order Online

Votes: 52 32.5%

• Total voters
Re: Online Trading - Only Geojit is the best!

The pros and cons of Geojit will be clear only if members of the forum, who have an account with Geojit, care to share their experiences in this thread. My experience has been good when compared with the competition. But your mileage may vary. Only more information can decide Geojit's positioning i.e., is it suitable for beginners? or is it only for low volume traders? and so on.

Geojit is the best. But best in what way? The sum of users experiences should answer that soon. So, please share your valuable experience now.
I am having geojit account. Their charges for derivatives is high
for option Rs 100 on each leg compared to Rs 25 on each leg for angel
delivery 0.5 %
Service as far my branch in chennai is considered is not good make mistakes in off line trading

vinodkiyer

they have only visual demo and u can download software only if u have account with them. meantime try RK global, theirs is the cheapest brokerage in the whole world, I think

Geojit's service is good.But they charge 75 NF 35 MNF for each leg.Recently they have introduced FLIP an advanced TT.

Hi,

You can also try R K Global.
Brokerage is very cheap and services is also quite good.
You can contact them on 033 40040999 and talk to Ms Diya
They charge only RS 9 for per Lot in F&O.
www.rkglobal.net

Regards,
Priti

alroyraj

In Geojit, one cannot trade in intraday while having the same stock in delivery...Indiabulls allows this.

u can contact me.. my name is shilpa i work for geojit .. u can contact e on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

VJAY

u can contact me.. my name is shilpa i work for geojit .. u can contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow!!!!!!!!!for the business promotion.........TJ not an business promotion Forum dear.....

Last edited by a moderator: