Online Indian Share Brokers

shrees said:
Speedtrade - Here you have access to the market with more technicals and intraday live charts. There is a requirement of volume here i.e you must maintain a turnover volume of at least Rs.25 lacs per month.This covers only equity.

Speedtrade Plus - Just like Speedtrade but covers Derivatives also. Here the turnover volume minimum is Rs.50 lacs a month.

Feel free to ask for any clarifications.

Shri.
What if the turnover volume is not met? For speed trade plus.

Traderji said:
I use a local broker normally and icicidirect and/or refco-sify when I need to transact using the internet (while I am travelling).

I have also heard good feedback about ShareKhan speedtrade plus! Plan to give it a try soon.

What about the other members of this forum? I am sure we would all be delighted to hear about your experiences with online brokers too!
Dear Traderji,

Please tell us about sharekhan speed trade. Is it good to trade any more? i seen some postings about sharekhan in this website.. I request you to kindly post your opinion. We all still have faith on you.

regards
gopu

My latest experence of 5 Paisa,all please read

I was advised to go for 5 paisa for online trading.I got its application form,it was very much confusing so it took me full week to fill it and within this timeframe I mailed to their Baroda branch for some clarification,each my mail followed by my tel call to their area manage,needless to say I got my reply by mail when each time I told him to check his mail and reply back to me.Not only that I was not told (its confusing to find how much money to send to them and how?!!)on whose name I should draw a DD.I was then told the name of benificiary which is naturally IIL payable at Baroda.Just on Friday he told me to only sign on tickmark places and advised rest we shall take care of it,Bingo ....for whole week I was asking him a b or c and after 7 days he told me just to sign on appropriate places and told me rest they will fill up!!There is a witness sign in form,will they sign there........my question to IIL!
Saga still not over yet.I sent a duly filled form by courrier and it came back saying there is no such company in Baroda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!
I again called that person and told him what to do now and was shocked to know that the address which I used was wrong!I got a vising card with a form and same address I used,same address(old one)was typed on the envelop I got and ........hushhhhhhh!
Though I have again send the form with the necessary amount but now I fear what will happen next when I start doing business with them.I asked him am I going to get a c.d fromt them to install the software for trading?No reply as usual and finally I asked him again by calling him and he said calmly that I need to download some software from the site...
In short above is a story which has just begun its journey,aage dekhte hai hota hai kya!

Hi Traders,

I've been daytrading for three years now and have finally settled on a reliable broker who has one of the best trading platforms complete with realtime intraday charts for both futures and cash with excellent brokerage. for intraday .04% each way and for delivery .35 each way. Account opening will cost you hardly anything. No hidden strings attached either :)

Email me at [email protected] for details,

Cheers

Tachy

Hi,
I think brokarage at 6paisa is 0.07%+STT for daytrade, 0.06% for F&O, 0.25-0.5% for delivary. Pls check current rates as i have checked these rated few days back.
Anyone can tell Indiabulls brokarage.
Can 5Paisa or Indiabulls be used for daytrade?

Tachyon said:
Hi Traders,

I've been daytrading for three years now and have finally settled on a reliable broker who has one of the best trading platforms complete with realtime intraday charts for both futures and cash with excellent brokerage. for intraday .04% each way and for delivery .35 each way. Account opening will cost you hardly anything. No hidden strings attached either :)

Email me at [email protected] for details,

Cheers

Tachy

Tachyon, instead of sending an email to you, why don't you yourself tell us here which broker he is & direct us to the broker's webpage if has one? This saves everybody's time.

-Girish
:D

CreditViolet said:
Lala to all your questions the answer is

YES

Regards
What brokerage does BTST attract ? If it attracts delivery brokerage , WHY the term coined as BTST ? Can anybody plese specify the difference between routine delivery & BTST(mainly brokerage) ? Does 5paisa has this facility & at what rates ?