Online Indian Share Brokers

Indiabulls have a nice feature known as "Behind a proxy" which enable ppl like me to execute important transactions right from the office . Not aware if the same is provided by 5paisa.com.

My reason for opting Indiabulls can be attributed to this specific reason as this is the only website which was able to kick my office firewall :)

Re: Online Share Brokers

CreditViolet said:
I feel 5paisa is the only one that is upto the mark in the Indian brokerage industry.Rest of them just dont care.
is the 5 paisa gives facility of BTST?
is the server working alright?
is the pay in and pay out is through net banking?
does it takes order at 9.55 and upto the close of exchange?

I would be thankful to here from you in the subject as i am looking to change the broker.

best regards,

lala

Traderji, which trading terminal do you use?

Sharekhan speedtrade plus? Icicidirect? 5paisa? Power indiabulls? kotakstreet? Investsmart? Or any other software?

Traderji please share your experience related to(I mean w.r.t above few):

1] Day trading
2] F&O
3] BTST

onlinetrader said:

Sharekhan speedtrade plus? Icicidirect? 5paisa? Power indiabulls? kotakstreet? Investsmart? Or any other software?

1] Day trading
2] F&O
3] BTST

Still waiting for a reply!

Traderji

Super Moderator
onlinetrader said:

1] Day trading
2] F&O
3] BTST
I use a local broker normally and icicidirect and/or refco-sify when I need to transact using the internet (while I am travelling).

I have also heard good feedback about ShareKhan speedtrade plus! Plan to give it a try soon.

What about the other members of this forum? I am sure we would all be delighted to hear about your experiences with online brokers too!

Traderji said:
I use a local broker normally and icicidirect and/or refco-sify when I need to transact using the internet (while I am travelling).

I have also heard good feedback about ShareKhan speedtrade plus! Plan to give it a try soon.

What about the other members of this forum? I am sure we would all be delighted to hear about your experiences with online brokers too!
I am using Indiabulls trading facility. Their interface is very fast and reasonable.

Hi,

I am using Sharekhan's Online trading. All their accounts are good.

Classic - Basic Online Trading Account,which is where anyone can start. No turnover Volume conditions. Even this has a Fasttrade option wherein you can see the live market.However Intraday charts are not available here.

Speedtrade - Here you have access to the market with more technicals and intraday live charts. There is a requirement of volume here i.e you must maintain a turnover volume of at least Rs.25 lacs per month.This covers only equity.

Speedtrade Plus - Just like Speedtrade but covers Derivatives also. Here the turnover volume minimum is Rs.50 lacs a month.

Feel free to ask for any clarifications.

Shri.

hi all:

several members have been asking for brokerage commissions charged by 5paisa.com. there appears to be no reply. naresh seems to have asked more than once but there appears no response. pl see my posts on the topic--5paisa as a special package group deal is offering 0.03% for intraday and 0.2% for delivery based transactions. naresh--i got your mail and i am gettig in touch with you--regards--harkara

Hi,
I have an online account with ICICI. I don't carry out frequent trading. I buy a stock and wait for a long time. Minimum being 3 months. I never found ICICI being too slow. It is true that its brokerage is on the heigher side. They have even charged me 100 for the ATM card. The current brokerage is around 0.75% + service tax. Previously this was with service tax. I haven't traded after the STT is imposed so iam not sure about it. I feel this site is good for long term investors.
regards
ravi