Online Indian Share Brokers

vijbala said:
Dont go for big brokerage houses. Better ask for ODIN Diet with smaller companies,the one used by Brokers themselves. It is very fast and effective.
You can get very less brokerage
Vijbala, intresting post.Please can you tell us some small brokers who give odin.We would be highly greatful for your reply

Andhra Bank Alloted shares on rejected Application

I applied for 525 [email protected] of Andhra Bank IPO in Jan.
In 1st week of Feb M/S MCS ltd.informed allotment of 156 [email protected] & refunded balance amount.
My bid was a single bid & not multiple.A clear amount Rs45,150.00 was deposited in local AB Br.(Rs86.00 X 525).
On contacting over phone (several times) M/S MCS informed that in the application somebody wrote "cutoff price" as such they alloted @90.00.
Also if I am not satisfied I may file a case in court against Andhra Bank.
I feel it is foolishness to go to court for such small amount.
But I want to get the case fully verified so that M/S MCS must not make such mistake(i.e. instead of rejecting the application but allot at a higher price than quotated price.)
Allotment of shares to me also gave me a doubt about claim of Andhra Bank of 11 times oversubsciption of IPO.
Will any member guide, to whom I shall approach to check all applications of this IPO?

hello friends
i want to do trading on line at BSE @ NSE stock. i have opened demat account at ING Vysya, bangalore, not aware of how to do trading. if some one can help me in proceeding the activity.
thanks
a k singh

Hello guyz

I am Aru, doing my PG & interested in stocks and share.

I just wanted to know the Intraday, Delievery Charges charged by the brokers
of ICICI direct, Kotak securities, Karvy, India-Infoline, Motilal oswal, sharekhan,Indiabulls,geojit securities,IDBI & IL&Fs investment.

Which are best? bcoz i am pretty much confused. I wanted to know which is worth going.

i want
Can anyoneone help me with this issue.

hi can anyone provide me a clear report on the brokerage rates and the strengths and weknesses of the brokerage firms?????? i need it , its urgent!! please help!!

Hi,
:confused: I Need Help.
I am sick, frustrated with ICICIdirect.com becoz of its slow server speed, high brokerage rates which is non-negotiable, and lack of trader terminal software. I am with them for the last 7-8 months. I'am thinking of signing up with another broker.
Any suggestions!
I have heard Indiabulls is better as compared to others such as sharekhan, 5paisa.com, kotakstreet. Your Comments!!!

Thanx
trader9
i am with icicidirect.com for the past 3 years and disgusted with its slow server speed and excessive brokerage they charge. thier slab struture of brokerage is designed to benifit only those who trade in very high volumes. it is useful for only high networth investors. i hope they will slash brokerage fee in future. i am in contact with JRG securities because brokerage is negotiable.

Re: Online Share Brokers

I too would appreciate some more feedback on this topic.

I am with icicidirect because I feel kind of secure dealing with this firm, but I am willing to switch now...

Soooo frustrating dealing with them...
i am also with icicidirect for the same reason as yours:a sense of security. Can we all send an open request to icicidirect to cut down brokerage fee.threatening to quit it otherwise?