Online Indian Share Brokers

bsn4976 said:
i've been using 5paisa for the past 6 months.their service is good .they charge .06%for futures and .07 for intraday trading
Thanks!

Can you tell us about brokerage charged on delivery trades?

Hi!
Thanx for the response.
I have been in contact with the representatives of 5paisa.com and Indiabulls.com.
5paisa.com charges 0.07% each leg for day trade and 0.25% for delivery trades while the same for Indiabulls.com is 0.05% intraday and
0.25% delivery trades. Service tax, SEBI/NSE transaction chgs. extra.
Besides 5paisa provides 6/4 times margin for intraday/delivery trades, Indiabulls provides 8/4 margin.

Also the trading terminal of Indiabulls is java based unlike 5paisa.
(Java software requires loads of RAM)

I may decide in the next 2/3 days.
All kinds of experiences with online brokers appreciated. Keep them coming!

Regards

hi,
I am paying .05% for day trading and .25% for delivery.
uday

billauday said:
hi,
I am paying .05% for day trading and .25% for delivery.
uday
hi uday,

can you tell me if this is with 5paisa or india bulls?

also your personal experience with them??

thanks.

nareshch

TATrader said:
hi uday,

can you tell me if this is with 5paisa or india bulls?

also your personal experience with them??

thanks.
Hi,

For Indiabulls , I am paying .04% for intraday on each leg and 0.3% for delivary . service tax+transaction charges are extra

Naresh

hi tattrader,
i was quoting 5 paisa.com,i really donno about indiabulls and as far as i am concerned 5paisa is fine,i have been with them for 2years now.
uday

Here is the 5 paisa trading charges-

This Schedule of Charges is valid from April 1, 2004 and is subject to change without notice.

A. 5 Paisa Broking Account
Investor Terminal Trader Terminal
Registration Fees (one time) Rs. 500/- Rs. 500/-
Minimum Initial Margin Rs. 2500/- Rs. 5000/-
Trading Brokerage (Cash Segment) 0.10 % 0.07%
Delivery Brokerage(Cash Segment) 0.50% 0.25%
Trading Brokerage ( FO Segment) 0.10 % 0.06%
Software License Fee NIL 799/- per month or 7999/- per annum
Notes
Brokerage is inclusive of stamp duty, turnover tax and exchange related charges but excluding service tax.
Registration / Software License fee is non -refundable and is levied upfront.
As a promotion, we will give brokerage rebate not exceeding the software license fee charged to the customer during the license period.
Minimum brokerage per share will be 1 paisa for trading transactions and 5 paisa for delivery based transactions.
All customers will get Digital Contract Notes. Physical contract notes could be provided on request which would entail a nominal charge.
Charges for depository & related services would be debited to the 5 paisa broking account of the customer.
B. Demat Account
Account Opening Fees NIL
Annual Service Charges Rs. 250/-
Custody Charges Re.1/- per month per ISIN per a/c, subject to min Re.1/- per month
Transaction credit NIL
Transaction debit 0.05% of the value of transaction, subject to min Rs. 20/- per instruction
Pledge Creation Rs. 30/- per instruction
Pledge Closure NIL
Dematerialisation Rs. 5/- per certificate, Rs. 25/- per request towards postal charges
Rematerialisation Rs. 15/- per certificate, Rs. 25/- per request towards postal charges
Rejection / Failure Rs. 20/- per entry
Notes
Customers who just want to have a depository relationship will be required to pay Rs.1000/-, for each demat account, which will be adjusted against service charges.
The above charges are exclusive of Service tax.
Charges/service standards are subject to revision at the Depository Participants sole discretion and as informed by circulars sent by ordinary post.
Annual Service Charges are non-refundable and are levied upfront on a pro rata basis.
Value of the transaction will be in accordance with rates provided by Depository.
Transaction charges will be payable monthly.
Charges quoted above are for the services listed. Any service not quoted above will be charged separately.
The ISIN Charge is payable on the number of ISINs held in the account.
The billing/recovery interval for the Custody charge is at the sole discretion of the Depository Participant.
Please note that in case of non - maintenance of adequate balances in the trading and/or demat account, services for your account will be temporarily discontinued. Any request to resume the services will be charged Rs.250/- and the services will be resumed in a min. of 3 working days from the date of receipt of request at India Infoline Sec.(P) Ltd. Bldg. No. 24, Nirlon Complex, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400063.