ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hi metatrader,
m trying to send a pm to u but get the message that "You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options." pl help
regards,
girish

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hello, Techdump
chartsdata not working from yesterday. some it is working on stock data but in nifty its not. Is the free version expires. Please give your view

Hi Loganathan ,
is anything wrong with chartsdata. it is not working from yesterday.
Please update about it.

fxgood

Is there any way to download data from any website to amibroker and fcharts or its only possible from odin?

hello Metatrader
Today also I am facing problem.Do you also facing problem or not.Please update

yes,face the same problem but i have alternative solution to get live data without interrupted...

Hello Metatrader
can you elaborate your alternative source, so that it may helpful to all of us.

Dear Loganthan Sir,

Is there a chartsdata version which uses NOW terminal for retrieving RT data to Ami. Request your assistance. As i use NOW Online terminal from Zerodha.

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs

Dear Bob,

Yahoo server was done for the past few days and randomly few hours then and there - this is the reason you didn't got live datas.

As said before, please don't rely on yahoo server data for your trading - use ODIN Diet like trading terminal for real-time data's.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi Loganathan ,
is anything wrong with chartsdata. it is not working from yesterday.
Please update about it.

Dear FxGood,

As of now, ChartsData imports data from Yahoo, Google and ODIN Diet terminals for charting purpose.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Is there any way to download data from any website to amibroker and fcharts or its only possible from odin?

Dear Alok,

No, current version Chartsdata doesn't have the capablity to download data from NOW terminal.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Loganthan Sir,

Is there a chartsdata version which uses NOW terminal for retrieving RT data to Ami. Request your assistance. As i use NOW Online terminal from Zerodha.

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs