ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

HELLO Friends,,, Can any one Help me how conf charts Data in MT4 i am using Trail ver of mt4... i tried but not getting symbol or data.... from Chartsdata software HELP ME

kaly422000

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Nandan,

Nothing much has been changed in the current version except for the internal security, logic & certain features and you can use the current version like the previous one.

Please check
1. Whether or not you have administrator rights to your system
2. Whether you are connected to the internet or your internet connection is slow
3. If above said are 'Yes', then close all applications running, clear all folders under C:\ChartsData, restart your system and open chartsdata afresh
4. If you encounter the same scenario - please take a snapshot and mail me with it, I will track and give you the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
r u updating ur software. pls have system for ttadvance and tradetiger with server based backfilling

Hi Loganathan ,
I am user of your chartsdata software. I am using it from last 6 months .. but day before yesterday it stopped working .. I reinstalled it after removing but still not working. Can you help me for the problem. And any new version is there ... pls update us. And if I want to buy your full version then what will be cost?

hellow,
can anyone tell me whether it is possible to view 2 different timeframes in single screen ie 1 hr tf with its indicators in one pane and 5 min tf candles with associated indicators in 2nd bottom pane?
regards,
girish

hi....i install the software. when i run charts data its shows error....class not registerd, your need the following file installed on your machine MSSTDFMT.DLL

what will i do plz help

Dear Kalyan,

Yes, in the process of gathering new features to the software and sure, will keep your terminals in the list too.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

r u updating ur software. pls have system for ttadvance and tradetiger with server based backfilling

Hi,

Most of the time, you can't rely on yahoo server as it is free of charge and you will not be intimated if something went down or goes wrong.

If you have ODIN Diet Client terminal, please use it for your charting or real-time data.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi Loganathan ,
I am user of your chartsdata software. I am using it from last 6 months .. but day before yesterday it stopped working .. I reinstalled it after removing but still not working. Can you help me for the problem. And any new version is there ... pls update us. And if I want to buy your full version then what will be cost?

Dear Girish,

Yes, it is possible.

1. Open a script in one window of 1hour time frame
2. Open the same script in another window of 5minute time frame

Tilde them horizontally or vertically to view both the windows at the same time.

By default, you can open a script in any number of windows with different time frames.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hellow,
can anyone tell me whether it is possible to view 2 different timeframes in single screen ie 1 hr tf with its indicators in one pane and 5 min tf candles with associated indicators in 2nd bottom pane?
regards,
girish

Hi,

If you are using 64-bit windows (like Windows 7 or Windows Vista), you need to pass through below
  • You should have administrator rights
  • Right-click dos command prompt and run as administrator
  • Go to chartsdata installation directory, and type "Regsvr32.exe msstdfmt.ocx" and hit enter - you should get a message saying that the component was successfully registered else you need to find a way to register these dll/ocx files.
  • This should be done for all dll/ocx files present in chartsdata installation folder - only once.
  • You should have rights to change DEP (Data Execution Prevention) settings by right clicking "My Computer" -> Advanced -> Settings (under Performance) -> Data Execution Prevention tab and make sure that it was turned off for ChartsData.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hi....i install the software. when i run charts data its shows error....class not registerd, your need the following file installed on your machine MSSTDFMT.DLL

what will i do plz help