NSE DataExtractor for FCharts

sorry for not in touch.. please give me some days time to come up with an alternate for Yahoo symbols.
I am little busy in office and by the time get back home fully exhausted. Whenever, I get free time, I am trying to implement all the requested features. So, please bear with me.

Satya......

bakshi43 said:
Can any one advise how to get data at the end of the day. This extractor only work next day.
Hi,
I found this a Group called "mypaisa" ( http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/mypaisa ) in Yahoo Groups! ... that provide EOD Data for BSE, NSE & Derivatives at FREE of Cost. They also Provide Historical Data ... For BSE form 1984, NSE from 1994 & Derivatives from 2000. Please go there & have a Look ... I found this Group very helpful. I think this will help you too.

Happy Investing.

Bye.

hi altraderji

hii altraderji... sorry on your request. i myself is getting frustrated. i still don't know how to use this programee or even get the data to load in metastock... please tell me as soonas you are able to do it
regards

srisara said:
Friends,

I have developed a small utility file for extracting EOD from the NSE Site. You can extract data for any number of years.

Steps to Follow:

1. Enter the From Date and To Date for which Data is Required.
2. Select a Folder where you want the Program to Dump the Data.
3. Click on the Process Button to get the Data
4. If you are behind Proxy Server, Please enter Proxy Details by clicking on the Proxy Button and Checking the Proxy Check Box.

Note: Stock Spilt is not taken Care Of. Only NSE Data is extracted for the time being.

I have the dream to implement the same for MetaStock. Hope, I will be successful.

I have data from year 2003 to 2005 but cannot attach as it came to 8 MB.
Hope it will be useful to all.

Regards
Satya :)

not working getting some file missing.

pkjha30 said:
Hi
You can install msinet.ocx from the installation cd of your Operating system Window 95/98 (I am assuming) or you can download its copy from the net(Microsoft website) and install. the problem will be solved.

Microsoft Internet Transfer Control (MSINET.OCX)
The Microsoft Internet Transfer Control (MSINET.OCX) file is installed in one of the following locations on your computer: C:\WINDOWS\system
C:\WINDOWS\system32

You can also download it from http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=27739

OCX components are required to be properly registered to function. Use the following command "Regsvr32 MSINET.ocx" (without quotes, of course.)

regards
Pankaj

thanks i got it. is it possible to get directly in meta format?

pkjha30

sramrutia said:
thanks i got it. is it possible to get directly in meta format?
Hi
srisara has given option for converting into metastock. I have not tried it. Perhaps srisara may like to enlighten us.
Thanks
pankaj

First of all I wanna say thank u i have downloaded FC Charts and data extractor new version fron ur rediff briefcase but can u plz tell me how to use it. I tried by opening data extractor and i clicked on process and then convert but i am not able to get the data. so plz can u help me out just tell me how to use it and tell me lso that in data extractor software which folder i have to select as destination folder. It will be a great help for me.