NSE DataExtractor for FCharts

Friends,

I have developed a small utility file for extracting EOD from the NSE Site. You can extract data for any number of years.

Steps to Follow:

1. Enter the From Date and To Date for which Data is Required.
2. Select a Folder where you want the Program to Dump the Data.
3. Click on the Process Button to get the Data
4. If you are behind Proxy Server, Please enter Proxy Details by clicking on the Proxy Button and Checking the Proxy Check Box.

Note: Stock Spilt is not taken Care Of. Only NSE Data is extracted for the time being.

I have the dream to implement the same for MetaStock. Hope, I will be successful.

I have data from year 2003 to 2005 but cannot attach as it came to 8 MB.
Hope it will be useful to all.

Regards
Satya :)

Last edited:
srisara said:
Friends,

I have developed a small utility file for extracting EOD from the NSE Site. You can extract data for any number of years.

Steps to Follow:

4. If you are behind Proxy Server, Please enter Proxy Details by clicking on the Proxy Button and Checking the Proxy Check Box.

Note: Stock Spilt is not taken Care Of. Only NSE Data is extracted for the time being.

I have the dream to implement the same for MetaStock. Hope, I will be successful.

Regards
Have downloaded. Will chk & get bac on this. However thanks. Its great to share nice things.

Shrees

srisara said:
Friends,

Steps to Follow:

Regards
Dear Srisara,
I have downloaded your software and extracted it. Thank you for the beautiful software. I have downloaded todays EOD. Can the software down load the back datas? I tried to download back datas but the software hangs. It does not work at all. Please suggest the remedy. Thanking you.
gvnarendra

Hello,

As i told there was some problem, with the one i attached. I have the latest setup file with me (which has all system dependent files, which i forgot to include).

The size is around 1 M.B, and i am finding how to share it with others. I can send to your email ids (other than gmail).

already i sent the copies to some people. my e-mail id is [email protected].

Satya