Nse/bse Live Intraday Stock Recommendations

I am sorry i have also indulged into posting stock views & was getting an inward satisfaction looking at the no of views jumping in multiples,plz pardon me.
Asish,

Have you noticed that Savant Garde gives a daily NIFTY directional call in his thread,from day 1,why is it that nobody has picked on him although he was once upon a time a "Junior Member".......Is this favouritism,politics or just something else?Could it be because he does it religiously day after day,he gives his direction,his stops,his targets,etc?Bottomline,as JDM and many others put it,he is behaving in a responsible manner.If asked a question,he tries to explain it as well as he can..............unlike quite afew these days.He is basically bothered if someone misunderstands something he says........now what is stopping people from behaving in an irresponsible way?Why can't every fool write whatever he wants to write?What stops them?......Absolutely Nothing,and therefore the free for all as people who behave responsibly feel disgusted by those who don't.

You fall in the bracket of Savant,my friend,at least whatever I managed to read(you post so much and in so many threads,that I fail to keep track of you sometimes).Some exceptional posts,some that I cannot understand(apologies!).....always responsibly.Keep going,my friend.

As Raja put it somewhere abt tipster and erudite tips,etc etc.............basically,the giving of calls is not the problem,it's the basic irresponsible manner and tips given by people who know not what they speak about that is frowned upon.You do not fall into that category,my friend.

Carry on your efforts......

Saint

U

uasish

Saint,
Literarily my eyes are moist,thks for lifting a great burden i was suffering the entire day,any direction / guidance encourages hugely.I am just a middle class bengali trying to earn respectfully,so that my adult son & daughter's head are not bowed down by my misdeeds if any.
Asish

jdm

Dear Jdm,

I couldn't agree more,...........part of the Bull Mkt,though.There are those who have invested in the markets,and are beating market avgs by half a percent who believe that they are great.You will find them ,all haughty and cocky of their successes as if they succeeded despite the market's move up.Then again we have novice traders armed with a chart........they see that NIFTY makes a move 30 pts here down a 40,up a 60.Easy enough!But being in college and hardly having more than Rs10000,they decide that they could at least make a name for themselves teaching traders how to trade.:):D The gall of it all!They try and give tips ,and the gullible newcomer to the markets fall prey to them.

There are many aspects to trading other than a line on a chart............much more than " Balrampur Chini is going to xyz,Buy now before it's too late" and then "Hahahah it went up Rs2.20,see I told you so"......all a bunch of boys armed with a computer and lots of arrogance.

I notice there are many on this forum who are into the art of bickering and arguing ,attacking and counterattacking............these are a breed apart.They are brilliant,intellectual,probably great traders,...........but,oh so much like those nagging,bickering housewives(ladies,no offence.....) quarrelling abt everything.

If you are making a comaprison with the past,yes,things have taken a turn for the worse but this is not going to last,though..................There are many beginners who write to me saying that they are shot down for asking something ignorant.Help,or remain silent.

I believe that there is no harm if you are an active trader and also make an extra buck outside trading,......but just giving tips without even having a demat acct :mad:Trying to market your wares because trading takes up too much of our personal time .........:eek:.Be a trader.Practice what you preach and preach what you practice.

My silence..........there was a time when people wanted to learn from each other,and therefore we did.We are now at a time when the beginner is intimidated into silence,the traders already know everything and are beating each other down,and the tipster is having a field day with all his crap.No amount of shouting is going to stop these groups.

I would be glad to share what little I know.............But I have this feeling that there is not too much interest in something that boring when there are so many juicier things happening in the forum!

As always,Jdm(is it Joydeep,not sure).........admiration from my side that you are trying to look out for the newcomer.Your type is getting very rare in this forum.More people like you would make this a better place to come to again.

All the best!
Saint
Dear Saint,
in the market eveybody is an "expert", and one dosent even need one second to attain that status. thats the fallacy of the market. cant help. you very aptly put it when you say "part of the bull market".

yeah i do understand your silence. no point in getting into the mud and fight the pigs. afterall you will only make yourself dirty and the pigs happy. even after eight years in the trade i refrain from expertgiri (munnabhai as a market expert, ahh isnt that great idea)

the best part of the market is that it cuts ppl to size. totally automated. and who gets how much, only time can tell.

hope to get enriched by you as and when the time comes.

cheers,
jdm.

p.s - yeah its Joydeep Mitra.

Dear Jdm,

I couldn't agree more,...........part of the Bull Mkt,though.There are those who have invested in the markets,and are beating market avgs by half a percent who believe that they are great.You will find them ,all haughty and cocky of their successes as if they succeeded despite the market's move up.Then again we have novice traders armed with a chart........they see that NIFTY makes a move 30 pts here down a 40,up a 60.Easy enough!But being in college and hardly having more than Rs10000,they decide that they could at least make a name for themselves teaching traders how to trade.:):D The gall of it all!They try and give tips ,and the gullible newcomer to the markets fall prey to them.

There are many aspects to trading other than a line on a chart............much more than " Balrampur Chini is going to xyz,Buy now before it's too late" and then "Hahahah it went up Rs2.20,see I told you so"......all a bunch of boys armed with a computer and lots of arrogance.

I notice there are many on this forum who are into the art of bickering and arguing ,attacking and counterattacking............these are a breed apart.They are brilliant,intellectual,probably great traders,...........but,oh so much like those nagging,bickering housewives(ladies,no offence.....) quarrelling abt everything.

If you are making a comaprison with the past,yes,things have taken a turn for the worse but this is not going to last,though..................There are many beginners who write to me saying that they are shot down for asking something ignorant.Help,or remain silent.

I believe that there is no harm if you are an active trader and also make an extra buck outside trading,......but just giving tips without even having a demat acct :mad:Trying to market your wares because trading takes up too much of our personal time .........:eek:.Be a trader.Practice what you preach and preach what you practice.

My silence..........there was a time when people wanted to learn from each other,and therefore we did.We are now at a time when the beginner is intimidated into silence,the traders already know everything and are beating each other down,and the tipster is having a field day with all his crap.No amount of shouting is going to stop these groups.

I would be glad to share what little I know.............But I have this feeling that there is not too much interest in something that boring when there are so many juicier things happening in the forum!

As always,Jdm(is it Joydeep,not sure).........admiration from my side that you are trying to look out for the newcomer.Your type is getting very rare in this forum.More people like you would make this a better place to come to again.

All the best!
Saint
Dear Saint,
there are people who wanted to learn from each other,
Who are not interested in tips but wanted to study on their own…
They are mixed in this crowd,

I am one of them….wanted to learn lots of things in this forum,
lots of knowledge from you, CV, RSI, Oxy, and many more...
You people have already enlightened this forum with your knowledge.
Please keep going......for us your silence is our BIG LOSS

I promise that one day I will also give something to this forum.

Regards,
Luckytrader