Free Live Demo Trading & Practice Account for Indian Stocks NSE/BSE

Edward

Free Live Virtual Stock Trading Platform for Indian Stocks NSE/BSE

www.MetaBull.com is offering a Live Tick by Tick Demo trading platform and Practice Account for Indian Stocks for the first time.

They give a Rs. 100,000 limit for delivery and Rs. 10,00,000 (ten lacs) for intraday trading, which you have to close at 3.15 pm

For giving a real feel, the brokerage is charged as per market value, so that you can have the same feel of being trading live on the markets.

It's a Beta Release with few bugs, but it's pretty exciting as it's live and very intuitive.
And it's Free Now.

So all Newbies and Beginners, don't waste your money going directly live...

first practice your Strategy, Skills and Tips before you invest real money.
this platform will train you for the real markets....

all the best and happy trading to all you guys.

Last edited:

kiran_thiru

www.MetaBull.com is offering a Live Tick by Tick Demo trading platform and Practice Account for Indian Stocks for the first time.

They give a Rs. 100,000 limit for delivery and Rs. 10,00,000 (ten lacs) for intraday trading, which you have to close at 3.15 pm

For giving a real feel, the brokerage is charged as per market value, so that you can have the same feel of being trading live on the markets.

It's a Beta Release with few bugs, but it's pretty exciting as it's live and very intuitive.
And it's Free Now.

today i registered their websie. call from their desk and they said what is that. they provide live demo trading of nse scripts. not fno. one can test their mt4 or ami strategies with this demo live.
their terminal is ok.

I woud like to start a demo traing account..

And it's Free Now.

Hello everyone...:)I am new to the forum so please help me understand the best intraday trading platform which has maximum features and does not require prior programming knowledge