Nse/bse Live Intraday Stock Recommendations

Amit: Cut out the double talk.
You are an active participant in a thread which begins as a tip.
What is this thread all about?
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/13755-sensex-12000-r-u-ready.html
Is it a tip?
Is it an erudite tip?

There is a big difference between a 'tipster' and an 'erudite tipster'

Note ths down carefully before you reply in a rush: I have no problems with tips.

You talk about peace and yet you are ok with hostility towards new members by labelling them as 'tipsters'.
If you had read my initial post instead of jumping in the middle of nowhere to defend jdm you would have had more context.

P.S : Don't reply in a rush.
My initial point was why the hostility towards the new member??

Should I relink to my initial post??
That shows u r fighting JDM,just as i thought.
And you have just contradicted your own view of living in democracy.

Again i didnt jump in middle of nowhere,as i read the posts,it came to my mind i would be able to put views in respect to the posters.

And it does seem to me that you havent read the threads at all.I would again suggest you read them.

jdm

Your post morterms are also incorrect.
For instance: You bring in Dr. Amar's most recent random tip.
It gives a wave count+technical setup. The fact that it is an erudite tip means it doesn't need to be littered with levels. It doesn't need a target and a stoploss.
Channel break targets are derived from standard technicals.
Old lows of one higher tf (bill williams airbag)/safe zone stops (elder) as me and Amar use are also standard.
Elliott Wave theory targets+stoplosses are also standard.
Whats your problem?

Do you have a problem with me? Amar? Tips? Sharing tips? Erudites sharing tips? Amar sharing tips with me?
My usage of the English language?
Be more specific?

P.S Looks like you missed my post mortem of your use of the English language. Go back and read that post.

P.P.S : Many 'tipsters' have congratulated me on many occasions for not only giving a tip but also giving away the ideas/knowledge behind the tip for free on my blogs. i.e giving an 'erudite tip'
me bring in "Dr. Amar" :eek: . dude never heard of him till an hour back.

any "Sandard" have defined entry, exit, stoploss and money/risk management in it.

rajak1981 said:
Tip didn't have a concrete stoploss or a concrete target. [\QUOTE]

once you say no stoploss the other moment you say its all standard. again all the boarders including me are eagerly waiting to hear from you what do you mean when you say

rajak1981 said:
Technicals are a totally different ball game because they involve fuzzy logic and not perfect facts or perfect reasoning. [\QUOTE]

yeah you are very right when you say i have a problem. not with you, not with your "Dr. Amar", not with your tips, not with when someone share their tips, not with erudites who share tips, but with the contradictary statements you make, and not standing up to the same.

p.s. : thanks for correcting my enjiri. shouldnt have skipped those classes. :)

p.p.s. : wise men do not say how much they know, they say how much to know.

jdm

Some ppl may have a different way to express things,just as you and just as me.

As i said b4 dont reply in a rush.If you have a problem with others hostility or whatever,to be an impartial judge for yourself and your decisions,you have got to see the others point of view too.

If after seeing that,you still feel its ok,as i said b4 i would go with your view,come what may.

Read my post in full.I think u missed the above line.Hence i re wrote it here.

That thread was written and the what if scenario was also posted by the thread starter.And u also know sometimes these waves do give a better idea than conv TA.

And btw see most of responses are actually in lighter vein.

Again i would ask you to read the threads that i mentioned.
no point amitt, may be traderji should start charging the tipsster :D

So u now cud say the same thing abt CV,he is defending us.
PS:not dragging CV into this.

Cmon,nobody needs anyone to watch their backs.Or to defend anyone.You me, JDM, anyone.

As i want someone to get my point across,i just ask him to see the kind of threads that traderji was made up of.

Again i reassert,if after you read them,you hold same view,i will go with it whatever it is.This is the 3rd time i am writing it here.

Its obvious that you have read them,but still want to stick with your disposition,if thats the case,then fine(if u have read the threads,that i suggested)i am with you.

Else show ur results,it goes for all.No calls no nothing,statements,trades,p/l account.Tipsters,tipseekers whatever and whoever.Show ur statements,over a consistent period.Then we shall see what comes of this oneupmanship game.

I hope you and everyone else get my point.

Lets end this once and for all.

jdm

me bring in "Dr. Amar" :eek: . dude never heard of him till an hour back.

any "Sandard" have defined entry, exit, stoploss and money/risk management in it.

rajak1981 said:
Tip didn't have a concrete stoploss or a concrete target. [\QUOTE]

once you say no stoploss the other moment you say its all standard. again all the boarders including me are eagerly waiting to hear from you what do you mean when you say

I have learned through Dr. Amar's tips yes. Concrete case: His tips showed me how alternate wave theory worked through examples.
Is he erudite? yes
Is he a tipster? yes
I don't see any contradictions.

Yes the tip I recieved on mphasis didn't include an explicit stoploss.
Everything was implicit. I don't see a problem with a tip like that which is just mentioning a breakout is in progress. Besides I didn't follow the tip. If I had asked Amar for levels I am sure he could have given them to me in 5 seconds.

The problem is in the contradictions you are making, first you take 1/10th of my post and branch off into erudite people not sharing tips. Then you branch off into my English being weak because you find one error.
When proven wrong you branch off into how the specific last tip I recieved didn't have a stoploss or target??

I'm afraid you don't have a single point.

So my point remains.
a) There are all kinds of tips (refer to old post)
b) Stop ridiculing the new members without knowing their intentions.
They might just want to share tips to get some knowledge/tips in return.

A new member can be just as knowledgable as an old member. If you're going to ridicule and trash the new members they will never be able to establish any kinds of threads/followings/track record.
no member is new or old. we are all learners here.

one's deed brings him/her respect/disrespect.

yes, your point remains "There are all kinds of tips". today we have so many of them. and thats the sad point. and thats what amitt was refering too. to read some threads, which unfortunately lies buried deep below these tips thread.

all our actions are there in black and white. i let fellow boarders to judge for themselves.

cheers,
jdm.

jdm

Point b also remains. We do not need to assume malevolent intentions of new posters.
If both points remain. Then where is the argument?
so you are happy when i say its sad your point (a) is valid. great.....

one can demand respect one can command respect. its up to you what you want.

theres no argumnet my friend. but yes, the quality of posts (full of tips and garbage) out here in traderji now a days disappoints me quite a often. and i am sure i am not alone.

as i earlier said, its all in black and white. let fellow boarder to judge for themselves.

Point b also remains. We do not need to assume malevolent intentions of new posters.
What is perhaps required is a better way to grade/rate accuracy/profitability of calls rather than ridiculing/talking down new members and assuming their calls/info will suck before they have even said anything.
Raja,

A post was made at a time when we had a barrage of spam and advertisements.Many of these advertisers got banned,many warned by Traderji,etc.............to analyse this today when many other probabilities were a reality then is a tad bit unfair.I do not wish to split hairs after Biyas had apologised.I believe that when a person apologises sincerely,then that is that.We go past it..............My apology was for a non-response to a sincere post simply because I missed it.

Those amongst us who believe that we are greater because of a nonsensical thing like a post count must be really stupid.So too those amongst us who believe that we are greater traders because we are good with our oratorial skills,or those amongst us who believe that we are better than our fellow man because of our command over the English language,or those amongst us who believe that we can make money off our fellow man by teaching trading rather than doing it,and the list can go on and on and on..........

We are all learners on this path.........nothing separates each one of us from the other except the quantum of knowledge and experience that each one of us bring to this forum.

So,once again,let us not split hairs today............All your points are taken and understood and appreciated.Although I must say that too much time has been spent in unnecessary arguments,a definite drain on your energy and time.

What time is it in India?Nearly 2 am.............get some rest for now.Once again,all points taken and understood.

All the best!
Saint

C

CreditViolet

What is perhaps required is a better way to grade/rate accuracy/profitability of calls rather than ridiculing/talking down new members and assuming their calls/info will suck before they have even said anything.
Problem is New Members with less than 2 digit posts asking people to add them on "Messengers" for calls.Thats the standard operandi of overnight run of the mill tipsters which probably led to the strong posts.I dont think anyone has anything against first time posters etc...

Those amongst us who believe that we are greater because of a nonsensical thing like a post count must be really stupid.So too those amongst us who believe that we are greater traders because we are good with our oratorial skills,or those amongst us who believe that we are better than our fellow man because of our command over the English language,or those amongst us who believe that we can make money off our fellow man by teaching trading rather than doing it,and the list can go on and on and on..........

We are all learners on this path.........nothing separates each one of us from the other except the quantum of knowledge and experience that each one of us bring to this forum.
Don't mean to intrude,but nice post from Saint.Excellent.

Shashank

jdm

dear Saint,
when i started actively participating in traderji, (not posting but reading the threads, which alas now-a-days ppl are not willing to do) i found myself amidst threads from you, AJAY, CV, AMITBE, VV to name a few. today just look around. all you find is tips tips and more tips. the contrast disturbs me.

today ppl give tips, but alas, are not even interested in shareing the responsibility. as one tipsster wrote, and i quote

"But I dont know about all of my replies. Also it is not possible for me to remember all of them"

i do consider myself responsible for each word i put in, and also expect ppl to behave a bit more responsible. am i asking for more.

many ppl come here for guidence, ideas etc. and what they find - posts from irresponsible members refraining others to use stoploss. i know the usefulness of stop loss. learnt it the hard way. otherwise i wont be here today.

being a responsible boarder i cant stop myself, when someone chips in and says stoploss are redundant, wasteful exercise. i cant stop myself when someone justifies tips (in whatever form it comes).

these are distubing developments, but what disturbs me more is the silence from learned members like you. in these hour of need the need for threads like "Teach a man to ...." are paramount. i do understand your busy schedule, but still request you to start a thread afresh which can enlighten us all. hopefully fellow boarders will second me.

cheers,
jdm.