Nse/bse Live Intraday Stock Recommendations

dear Saint,
when i started actively participating in traderji, (not posting but reading the threads, which alas now-a-days ppl are not willing to do) i found myself amidst threads from you, AJAY, CV, AMITBE, VV to name a few. today just look around. all you find is tips tips and more tips. the contrast disturbs me.

today ppl give tips, but alas, are not even interested in shareing the responsibility. as one tipsster wrote, and i quote

"But I dont know about all of my replies. Also it is not possible for me to remember all of them"

i do consider myself responsible for each word i put in, and also expect ppl to behave a bit more responsible. am i asking for more.

many ppl come here for guidence, ideas etc. and what they find - posts from irresponsible members refraining others to use stoploss. i know the usefulness of stop loss. learnt it the hard way. otherwise i wont be here today.

being a responsible boarder i cant stop myself, when someone chips in and says stoploss are redundant, wasteful exercise. i cant stop myself when someone justifies tips (in whatever form it comes).

these are distubing developments, but what disturbs me more is the silence from learned members like you. in these hour of need the need for threads like "Teach a man to ...." are paramount. i do understand your busy schedule, but still request you to start a thread afresh which can enlighten us all. hopefully fellow boarders will second me.

cheers,
jdm.
I REALLY AGREE 10000% WITH WHAT HAS BEEN SAID :D
I LOST CLOSE TO 7K IN STOCKS 2 DAYS BACK :(
SO PLZ START FRESH :mad:
GOD BLESS YA GUYS :)

U

uasish

jdm,
Your heart felt concern has opened my eyes,feeling uncomfortable for being practising the same sin.You are very true about the present status of this forum.Will refrain from now onwards.

Asish

jdm

jdm,
Your heart felt concern has opened my eyes,feeling uncomfortable for being practising the same sin.You are very true about the present status of this forum.Will refrain from now onwards.

Asish
sir,
thanks for shareing my concern.

i respect your insight, and will look forward for your valuable contribution.

cheers,
jdm.

dear Saint,
when i started actively participating in traderji, (not posting but reading the threads, which alas now-a-days ppl are not willing to do) i found myself amidst threads from you, AJAY, CV, AMITBE, VV to name a few. today just look around. all you find is tips tips and more tips. the contrast disturbs me.

today ppl give tips, but alas, are not even interested in shareing the responsibility. as one tipsster wrote, and i quote

"But I dont know about all of my replies. Also it is not possible for me to remember all of them"

i do consider myself responsible for each word i put in, and also expect ppl to behave a bit more responsible. am i asking for more.

many ppl come here for guidence, ideas etc. and what they find - posts from irresponsible members refraining others to use stoploss. i know the usefulness of stop loss. learnt it the hard way. otherwise i wont be here today.

being a responsible boarder i cant stop myself, when someone chips in and says stoploss are redundant, wasteful exercise. i cant stop myself when someone justifies tips (in whatever form it comes).

these are distubing developments, but what disturbs me more is the silence from learned members like you. in these hour of need the need for threads like "Teach a man to ...." are paramount. i do understand your busy schedule, but still request you to start a thread afresh which can enlighten us all. hopefully fellow boarders will second me.

cheers,
jdm.
Dear Jdm,

I couldn't agree more,...........part of the Bull Mkt,though.There are those who have invested in the markets,and are beating market avgs by half a percent who believe that they are great.You will find them ,all haughty and cocky of their successes as if they succeeded despite the market's move up.Then again we have novice traders armed with a chart........they see that NIFTY makes a move 30 pts here down a 40,up a 60.Easy enough!But being in college and hardly having more than Rs10000,they decide that they could at least make a name for themselves teaching traders how to trade.:):D The gall of it all!They try and give tips ,and the gullible newcomer to the markets fall prey to them.

There are many aspects to trading other than a line on a chart............much more than " Balrampur Chini is going to xyz,Buy now before it's too late" and then "Hahahah it went up Rs2.20,see I told you so"......all a bunch of boys armed with a computer and lots of arrogance.

I notice there are many on this forum who are into the art of bickering and arguing ,attacking and counterattacking............these are a breed apart.They are brilliant,intellectual,probably great traders,...........but,oh so much like those nagging,bickering housewives(ladies,no offence.....) quarrelling abt everything.

If you are making a comaprison with the past,yes,things have taken a turn for the worse but this is not going to last,though..................There are many beginners who write to me saying that they are shot down for asking something ignorant.Help,or remain silent.

I believe that there is no harm if you are an active trader and also make an extra buck outside trading,......but just giving tips without even having a demat acct :mad:Trying to market your wares because trading takes up too much of our personal time .........:eek:.Be a trader.Practice what you preach and preach what you practice.

My silence..........there was a time when people wanted to learn from each other,and therefore we did.We are now at a time when the beginner is intimidated into silence,the traders already know everything and are beating each other down,and the tipster is having a field day with all his crap.No amount of shouting is going to stop these groups.

I would be glad to share what little I know.............But I have this feeling that there is not too much interest in something that boring when there are so many juicier things happening in the forum!

As always,Jdm(is it Joydeep,not sure).........admiration from my side that you are trying to look out for the newcomer.Your type is getting very rare in this forum.More people like you would make this a better place to come to again.

All the best!
Saint

U

uasish

Saint,
Plz guide us in the stages of system development.Seniors have taught us Delta Nutral strategy for months,we have understood Pivot ,MACD etc if i remember correctly how all our posts were attended.
Now we are on the verge of system trading plz all of you senior members help us.
Asish

dear Saint,

cheers,
jdm.
Jdm,

Same as you,I have gained so much from the people mentioned.Only CV is around these days.I agree with you on this.!

Jay Raj

dear Saint,

cheers,
jdm.
JDM,,

I second this a hundred times.....

Shashank

Dear Jdm,

I couldn't agree more,...........part of the Bull Mkt,though.There are those who have invested in the markets,and are beating market avgs by half a percent who believe that they are great.You will find them ,all haughty and cocky of their successes as if they succeeded despite the market's move up.Then again we have novice traders armed with a chart........they see that NIFTY makes a move 30 pts here down a 40,up a 60.Easy enough!But being in college and hardly having more than Rs10000,they decide that they could at least make a name for themselves teaching traders how to trade.:):D The gall of it all!They try and give tips ,and the gullible newcomer to the markets fall prey to them.

There are many aspects to trading other than a line on a chart............much more than " Balrampur Chini is going to xyz,Buy now before it's too late" and then "Hahahah it went up Rs2.20,see I told you so"......all a bunch of boys armed with a computer and lots of arrogance.

I notice there are many on this forum who are into the art of bickering and arguing ,attacking and counterattacking............these are a breed apart.They are brilliant,intellectual,probably great traders,...........but,oh so much like those nagging,bickering housewives(ladies,no offence.....) quarrelling abt everything.

If you are making a comaprison with the past,yes,things have taken a turn for the worse but this is not going to last,though..................There are many beginners who write to me saying that they are shot down for asking something ignorant.Help,or remain silent.

I believe that there is no harm if you are an active trader and also make an extra buck outside trading,......but just giving tips without even having a demat acct :mad:Trying to market your wares because trading takes up too much of our personal time .........:eek:.Be a trader.Practice what you preach and preach what you practice.

My silence..........there was a time when people wanted to learn from each other,and therefore we did.We are now at a time when the beginner is intimidated into silence,the traders already know everything and are beating each other down,and the tipster is having a field day with all his crap.No amount of shouting is going to stop these groups.

I would be glad to share what little I know.............But I have this feeling that there is not too much interest in something that boring when there are so many juicier things happening in the forum!
As always,Jdm(is it Joydeep,not sure).........admiration from my side that you are trying to look out for the newcomer.Your type is getting very rare in this forum.More people like you would make this a better place to come to again.

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint,,,
I have deepest admiration and respect for you,Sir,and I agree with everything u said,but I disagree with the line in bold.I AM INTERESTED!!Please start teaching us beginners again.Thank you.

Shashank

U

uasish

From the core of my heart i can say honestly that for my personal development this forum has helped a lot,at conceptual level i received many ignitions which actually helpd me as a trader.This is my livlihood,even a chart a small word in the line of a post tormented me.Karthik's afl of keltner band with MACD (though in AMI) ,Cv's fib clusters in charts ,a small word like mean reversion in a post has developed me.
Ppl who actually do position sizing & the narration of their method in excell has taught me,Ajay's intruging bone (not only skin) burning logics are only few,just a few hrs back somebody was asking about how i use Saint's Pivot knowledge.
I am sorry i have also indulged into posting stock views & was getting an inward satisfaction looking at the no of views jumping in multiples,plz pardon me.

mas

Adilsaleem is true..... If he post it in this forum all other members will be able to learn and earn not only that if any member is misguided than even sr. members will be able to help them ......what say joy???