Votes: 109 44.3%
  • Want to give it a try

Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
In that case, just delete the live.xls file and do auto-config again and re-paste your scrips to new file and check if it gets updated.
I did that as well, about 3-4 times, doesn't work. And now, when I try to enable session, I get a message stating 'NOWRT2AB has expired'. What's the fix for this?

Also, I'm using NOW version 1.5.11.2, the latest from Zerodha's website. Have you tested your application with this version?

Thanks

sudris

It's expired

Any positive surprises, Sudris?
Dear poortrader,

yes, of course, new version coming tonight after 10-10:30 or may be early morning tomorow.

But before that you all need to delete the earlier NOWRT2AB.xlam file.
If you not delete there might be some error.

I'm trying to implement few things in the new version.
If its not feasible for the time being, I'll try to implement them in the next release anytime. But at the same time I'll push the expiry ahead for this initial version so that all you can resume fetching. :)

Cheers

sudris

I did that as well, about 3-4 times, doesn't work. And now, when I try to enable session, I get a message stating 'NOWRT2AB has expired'. What's the fix for this?

Also, I'm using NOW version 1.5.11.2, the latest from Zerodha's website. Have you tested your application with this version?

Thanks
do let me know your windows version just in case if i might have missed it earlier.

sudris

Dear All,

I' tried to have few things implemented in version 1.1 but due to time constraints could not do them.

I've attached a new file for you all to download and resume fetching.

Any other updates if any, will be announced accordingly.

see the attachment below.

NOTE: If you not delete the previous file, you may get some error and the utility might not be functional. SO make sure before downloading this new file delete the previous xlam file and restart your PC and then download the new file.

No need to delete the live.xls file in C drive.
NO need to do autoconfig again if you had done it with the previous version.

Hope the instructions are simple enough. I may not be available throughout the day but will try to reply by evening.

here is the 4shared link

VJAY

Dear sudris,
When you lift this expiry label for us :) :d