Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

I removed all old files and made new one...but still problem not solved :(
on a quick note, when you open live.xls do you see any of the tabs twice? I mean do you see two buttons of say "Enable NOWRT2AB" or any other buttons in duplicates?

what you can try is, right click on each button one at a time and click on "delete custom command" delete all one by one close the book, restart and then try again.

VJAY

on a quick note, when you open live.xls do you see any of the tabs twice? I mean do you see two buttons of say "Enable NOWRT2AB" or any other buttons in duplicates?

what you can try is, right click on each button one at a time and click on "delete custom command" delete all one by one close the book, restart and then try again.
Yes its showing many duplicate buttons of fresh session & enable nowrt2ab....will try ...and let you know...

raj_singh

Hi sudris, I am using your utility, this was working fine till yesterday but today it stop working. i removed old version (amiroker too) and install new ver1.1. but this is not working.:confused: kindly help me.
Thanks

johnnypareek

Thanks johnnypareek for the post and casting your opinion.

I agree, many attempts had been made by 'XYZs' to promote their paid service right in this thread. I'm quite aware of the history of manshi and few others.
Based on the past incidences, for any other user of TJ it is quite natural to think on the lines you have commented in your post.

Anyway, it is never too late to begin or do anything, as they say.
So you are welcome to use my utility even though you feel that you are late.

There are few points where I do disagree with you.
Statistics show that this is your second post in this thread and is not at all different than the earlier one which was quite irrelevant and misleading as well.

I would not have said what I have said below if you have had any active participation in the objective of this thread.

The bigger picture is : people(or shall I say "ME"?) did much harder work than just reading the posts. They have given away lot of their precious time for the users here to not only read but try and benefit out of it. it is not only your time in reading that counts but the time spent by others in coding and coming to a consensus and solution counts as well. Now try to weigh both and see where the weight is more.

Second last and not the second least, I hope your hope don't get shattered.

Last but not the least, wherever in the world you go, you would always see this typical "desi" mentality - if someone is doing good enough than you, you try to pull him down irrespective of what good or bad he is doing to the community or you.

note: Desi includes me as well so no need to make a fuss about it being used in my post.
heyyyyy,

Their u r . Yes, The so called "DESI" I am. So, All count on posting?

I have several time told that I write very less. What is your joing date of TJ. After that see my joining date.

You not mentioned in your reply that it will be free or not. Before that answer, any decorated answer is useless for seniors or older joined ppls. Though u will get ur piece from new one though. U can request moderator to ban me yaar :clap::D

johnny

Yes. You should tell the following before continuing or request the moderators to close this thread and ban the advertiser:

1) Will it be free for lifetime - traders who tested this utility need justice anyway
2) Will you support or new releases will become paid - hope you will have the lifetime free support so that traders who helped in testing your utility get benefited
3) Stressing again - will it remain free for lifetime? Further it would be good you backfill data is also provided free.

Cheers

sudris

heyyyyy,

Their u r . Yes, The so called "DESI" I am. So, All count on posting?

I have several time told that I write very less. What is your joing date of TJ. After that see my joining date.

You not mentioned in your reply that it will be free or not. Before that answer, any decorated answer is useless for seniors or older joined ppls. Though u will get ur piece from new one though. U can request moderator to ban me yaar :clap::D

johnny
johnny(johnny uncle, if you don't mind!).

please try to read with a calm and cool head ;)

where am I? :cool: anyway, DESI is not only you but me too.
....just joking around. :lol:

this post was highly expected from you.

looks like you read my post in a hurry. I think my previous reply to you was clearly justified enough.

I did say that I do agree with your view and do understand the sentiments of users here based on past happennings.

there were few points where I couldn't agree with you and I had stated them right there.

If I or any one disagrees with you on certain points, it doesn't mean that I'm questioning your presence at Tj. What I said was based on your posts in this particular thread and not only their count but the content and the quality of them as well.

Now if you do not have any grounds to support your argument you feel comfortable by taking shelter under your date of joining, don't you? :eek:

Presuming the outcome of past incidences and putting false accusation for what I've never done and then saying "I hope my this post is not going to hurt anyone" shows how mature and sensible the poster is irrespective of the age of his user account.

I'm least interested to tell any senior anywhere how they should put across their points/thoughts. Hope the message is load and clear.

And as far as declaring if the utility as free or not. Let the time decide this. i'm nobody to write anyone's fate.

Critics are part of life and the healthy or constructive ones need to be considered, while the rest, ignored. if you can come up with some supporting base of what you say I'll definitely appreciate. Else I would have no option than to ignore it and let others decide what is correct and what is not.

You are always welcome in this thread.:)

Thank you

sudris

Yes. You should tell the following before continuing or request the moderators to close this thread and ban the advertiser:

1) Will it be free for lifetime - traders who tested this utility need justice anyway
2) Will you support or new releases will become paid - hope you will have the lifetime free support so that traders who helped in testing your utility get benefited
3) Stressing again - will it remain free for lifetime? Further it would be good you backfill data is also provided free.

Cheers
shivspin,

like i said in the earlier post, i'll leave it till the time comes.

I do understand that the above statement is quite ambiguous or unclear and confusing.

let me present you with a scenario. what i'm saying is said in a calm way and not in the heat of the moment.

case 1: suppose I say it will be free and then change my mind, what is it that you or others would be able to do? I'm sure you can answer this.
it will be mere repeatition of the manshi episode, woudn't it?

case 2: If at all I had any intention of hurting the sentiments of the fellow users, i would not have let them know in the first place that the utility will expire in so many days. I could have simply waited for the day to come and could have given lame excuses that some problem must be there with my tool and hence it is not working anymore.

Do these two cases make any sense? i hope they do. please think logically and sensibly. :)

let me repeat that the above queries represents any of the could be possible outcomes and are not intended to prvocate you or anyone else.

for rest of the things like backfill, etc my utility do not support backfill. this is something I've been telling from long back. If any user comes in and joins the bandwagon straightaway jumping and reacting in the heat of the moment, it is totally unhealthy for all.

all that I've to say if you trust me and my surprises, you won't be disappointed.

If you still feel that you have not got the answers, feel free to abondon my user id in whatever way you are comfortable with.

Thanks for reading.:)

sudris

Hi sudris, I am using your utility, this was working fine till yesterday but today it stop working. i removed old version (amiroker too) and install new ver1.1. but this is not working.:confused: kindly help me.
Thanks
raj,
see if the solution mentioned here(click) is of any help to you.

Edit: what made you uninstall amibroker? it was not mentioned in my post to uninstall amibroker. Now please install amibroker again and then do the process mentioned in the above link and then do autoconfig---> repaste your scrips in live.xls file.

Last edited:

raj_singh

raj,
see if the solution mentioned here(click) is of any help to you.

Edit: what made you uninstall amibroker? it was not mentioned in my post to uninstall amibroker. Now please install amibroker again and then do the process mentioned in the above link and then do autoconfig---> repaste your scrips in live.xls file.
yes, i see many tabs in live.xsl and delete them using "delete custom command" but still no luck.:(