• Want to give it a try

Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

When anyone says "refer to my signature", you should check any of his posts there will be a small line in black color. Anything written below this line is his signature.

if it still is not clear to you, then refer the image below and spot the two arrows and read the text on the right side of the arrows.

the picture below is of my previous post before this post.

hope it is clear to you all now what is meant by referring the links in my signature.

sudris

Dear all,

Hopefully, now that sufficient data have been accumulated I request you all to send me back the fetched data for further analysis.
The data sent by you will be useful in refining NOWRT2AB the best possible way, if need be.

I'll make the process simpler for you all.
If you have winrar or winzip installed just go to C drive and zip the folder "NOWRT2AB_DB" and rename it by adding your user name at traderji at the end of the file name.
for example: "NOWRT2AB_DB_sudris.zip" where "sudris" is my user name at traderji.

send the zipped file to nowrt2ab at gmail . com (remove spaces)

Thanks for all your support

Last edited:

poortrader

I sent the mail.
:thumb:
Dear all,

Hopefully, now that sufficient data have been accumulated I request you all to send me back the fetched data for further analysis.
The data sent by you will be useful in refining NOWRT2AB the best possible way, if need be.

I'll make the process simpler for you all.
If you have winrar or winzip installed just go to C drive and zip the folder "NOWRT2AB_DB" and rename it by adding your user name at traderji at the end of the file name.
for example: "NOWRT2AB_DB_sudris.zip" where "sudris" is my user name at traderji.

send the zipped file to nowrt2ab at gmail . com (remove spaces)

Thanks for all your support

HELLO SUDRIS
thanks for it, data is reflecting correct in excel. when i opened amibroker & made custom symbols i.e. NIFTY-I, BANKNIFTY-I, Its showing daily nifty & banknifty & no data showing in amibroker. i tried to change it in 5mn or 15mn but its not happening. so please suggest the right procedure.

regards

ok now changed it to tick data, database settings>C:NOWRT2AB,DATASOURCE>LOCAL DATABASE,DATA STORAGE>ENABLE,NO OF BARS>10000,BASE TIME INTERVAL>TICK,TIME 9:15 TO 15:30 still amibroker is blank.

Last edited:
i'm using ami unregistered version & xp, date showing is monday.november 14.2011. if its incorrect then show me the way. or better still post every step with pictures ,in a pdf format. it'll be really helpful.

lot of thanks

Last edited: