Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Time to Stick my Neck Out ,Nifty 7300

Nifty Fut 60 mins - Resistance ,if surpassed good.

{Sanjay just left now for Pune Sunondo & self was with him since 11.30 am learnt a Lot}

Last edited by a moderator:

Was part of my 'probabilistic scenarios' (pseudoname for anticipation ;)) for the wk. There's some apprehension over the range of that middle bar though - shouldn't have crossed the mid pt of the previous (1st) bar (got 'inflated' by the inflation figs on Friday). That is why i was searching frantically for that post of yours - for a re-read of the pattern.

Anyway let's see how it pans out At least the support area is quite clear.

Regards,
Kalyan.
Hi Kalyan,

To qualify for that pattern,what we look at is a wide range bar breakout followed by a narrow range bar at or near the highs of the WRB.Then,expect a breakout.

As correctly pointed out,those inflation figures sort of put paid to that......But 123 pattern or not,still looking like a higher pivot low on the weekly for now.Means nothing as of now......but over 4998 is breakout point.

Saint

ps:Shall repost the 123 pattern on the Teach a Man to..... thread

dear saint,
Just like most of the others here,i was always of the assumption that you are perhaps 50-60,trying to help out others in your spare time.I must say for a person at such a young age giving so much to others by sacrificing your own time,i just hope you could live for a couple of more centuries,coz the world desperately needs leaders like you...
cheers.
P.S: was ajax around as well,would love to see the person who saved me a lot of money by educating me about wolfe wave.
Thank you for your kind words,my friend.

Saint

Pattel

ashish and saint,
will you share the tool you shared in kolkotta meet with us, for guys like us feel left out as like me many others might be away from their home country. we could use a torrent to share if it is too large for sharing.

U

uasish

ashish and saint,
will you share the tool you shared in kolkotta meet with us, for guys like us feel left out as like me many others might be away from their home country. we could use a torrent to share if it is too large for sharing.
Tool ? could not get you.

U

uasish

Nifty Fut staying above 4800.65 is good for Long .
There the SL = 4756.20 as per 60 mins chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.