Nifty Futures Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkseal

Re: Time to Stick my Neck Out ,Nifty 7300

Saint, you had once posted about the 1-2-3 bar/cs pattern in your thread 'Teach a man ...'
I can't find the link So if you still have it do repost here or in the same thread.

Regards,
Kalyan.

D

darsh_goswami

Well ,.. U look good Saint ,..
N i was never knowing AshishDa is an elder person { sorry ashishda if someday my words have ever hurt u ... }

But all looks fine n good ,.. I wish if i would be there in kolkatta to learn from Saint n Ashishda n all ....
Regards,..
Darsh

The beard was surprising I thought all disciplined guys/traders must be clean shaven, but a closer look at those pics showed that the beard was indeed a well-maintained 'disciplined' one :)

Regards,
Kalyan.
lol.....a disciplined beard,a good one,my friend!:D

Saint

Saint, you had once posted about the 1-2-3 bar/cs pattern in your thread 'Teach a man ...'
I can't find the link So if you still have it do repost here or in the same thread.

Regards,
Kalyan.
Let me hunt for it,Kalyan.....give me some time!

Saint

Well ,.. U look good Saint ,..
N i was never knowing AshishDa is an elder person { sorry ashishda if someday my words have ever hurt u ... }

But all looks fine n good ,.. I wish if i would be there in kolkatta to learn from Saint n Ashishda n all ....
Regards,..
Darsh
Was a great experience.....I came out learning a lot.Where there is discussions and free flow of ideas,concepts,opinions,etc.....everyone's a winner!

Saint

Don't bother Saint, i've finally found it on the net.

Now let's watch the weekly.

Regards,
Klayan.
Cool.......and I know what you are looking at!

Saint

kkseal

Cool.......and I know what you are looking at!

Saint
Was part of my 'probabilistic scenarios' (pseudoname for anticipation ;)) for the wk. There's some apprehension over the range of that middle bar though - shouldn't have crossed the mid pt of the previous (1st) bar (got 'inflated' by the inflation figs on Friday). That is why i was searching frantically for that post of yours - for a re-read of the pattern.

Anyway let's see how it pans out At least the support area is quite clear.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Q

qa_y2k

dear saint,
Just like most of the others here,i was always of the assumption that you are perhaps 50-60,trying to help out others in your spare time.I must say for a person at such a young age giving so much to others by sacrificing your own time,i just hope you could live for a couple of more centuries,coz the world desperately needs leaders like you...
cheers.
P.S: was ajax around as well,would love to see the person who saved me a lot of money by educating me about wolfe wave.

hahahaha.....it's leg pulling time again!!:D

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.