Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

ag_fx

Shorted another lot at 4521 when LOD was broken. Avg 2 lots at 4524.5

SAR now at 4549.The PH of 14:00.
SAR updated to high of 1430 bar + filyter = 4530

Covered 1 lot at 4500.It has proven as a support level multiple times now. Also it is a round number. So higher chances of a support. Low volumes only added to my decision.

Rajadhiraj

Covered 1 lot at 4500.It has proven as a support level multiple times now. Also it is a round number. So higher chances of a support. Low volumes only added to my decision.
Did same on this and also on Rajendras 5 Min system

ag_fx

Covered the 2nd lot at 4488.

Done for the day. Total profits=5950. Brokerage etc extra.

Happy Trading

Rajadhiraj

Covered the 2nd lot at 4488.

Done for the day. Total profits=5950. Brokerage etc extra.

Happy Trading
Hello Anikit

Are you also trading the 5 min piovt system for intraday.

I think Harsh is also trading the Miniflow along with both of these, that too with multiple stocks/indices, just wondering how it would be to trade all 3 at the same time :lol:

Anyway great going Harsh, maybe with time we also get used to doing it.

Thanks

ag_fx

Hello Anikit

Are you also trading the 5 min piovt system for intraday.

I think Harsh is also trading the Miniflow along with both of these, that too with multiple stocks/indices, just wondering how it would be to trade all 3 at the same time :lol:

Anyway great going Harsh, maybe with time we also get used to doing it.

Thanks

No. I am not trading the 5 min pivot on live account. I am only doing it on the paper trading. Also, working on BNF 5 min Ambush on paper. And frankly I tell you, after these 2(Ambush on NF Live and BNF Paper), I am left with no energy to trade another system.

Kudos to guys like Harsh who can trade multiple systems and instruments.
May be he can share with us some of his snergy secrets ;)
Basically how is he able to manage scanning multiple stuff and maintaining order punching,posting at the same time!

Happy Trading

pleaseharsh

hello guys...no i m just tracking the system for few days...need to get hand to it....with both the new system...will just post my doubts and queires cuz not used to patterns much....good going u all ppl..and keep this threads updatated as much as possible...thanks