Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

ag_fx

Stopped out now ..........

What a suckers rally :rofl:

Ankit, without that scale out (50% booking), this would have been a scratch trade
True. I got out with 1 lot at time :D 4600, did provide a good resistance to the NF.
And what a Fool's rally!!! But who cares, We made the money :)

As I type this, a potential PL is being developed at 12:00 Bar. Lets see how it goes.

Rajadhiraj

True. I got out with 1 lot at time :D 4600, did provide a good resistance to the NF.
And what a Fool's rally!!! But who cares, We made the money :)

As I type this, a potential PL is being developed at 12:00 Bar. Lets see how it goes.
The 30 mins chart looks evens-stevens, where as the hourly gives a bearish impression, the wrb on 30/60 was almost negated so we should be taking this PL on 5 mins to go short.

Thanks

ag_fx

ankit clear about short.
will it be right to renter longs above 11:50 {being supported at trendline}
I dont think so. It is not a PH in any form whatsoever. Its better to SOH rather than jumping in on agressive trades.

in this method, we use patterns and trendlines etc only to TP or cut our risk positions. We DO NOT enter on trendline breaks, untill and unless some nearby pivots are placed.

ag_fx

Niftyrider, a new PL is being formed right now with PL at 4535. A filter wud move entry level to 4528. Are you updating the entry points in case this PL forms to lower entry levels for short?

niftyrider

Niftyrider, a new PL is being formed right now with PL at 4535. A filter wud move entry level to 4528. Are you updating the entry points in case this PL forms to lower entry levels for short?
yes ankit latest pl -f(4535)mvng filter