Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

Rajadhiraj

Niftyrider, a new PL is being formed right now with PL at 4535. A filter wud move entry level to 4528. Are you updating the entry points in case this PL forms to lower entry levels for short?
Wanted to ask the same question, in Rajendra's system we don't lower the selling points and don't push up the buying points, it creates a nice squeezing action.

But on Miniflow its lowered with new push into the buffer area ...,

My view with small filter should shift but only once, if you are using bigger filters stay put :thumb:

Thanks

ag_fx

Wanted to ask the same question, in Rajendra's system we don't lower the selling points and don't push up the buying points, it creates a nice squeezing action.

But on Miniflow its lowered with new push into the buffer area ...,

My view with small filter should shift but only once, if you are using bigger filters stay put :thumb:

Thanks
In rajendrani's method, even the small filter is twice as much as our filter in this method. This allows his method to afford not moving long entry to higher PH and short entry to lower PLs.

However, with the Ambush, we are entering much earlier. My take is that its better to update to next Pivot(irrespective of Higher or lower) so that we keep up to the market as much as possible. At times it might happen that for short we keep moving our entry lower and lower and never get a chance to enter. In my opinion, thats better to sit SOH than entering on a PL which is not formed because of latest price action.

Happy Trading

Rajadhiraj

Looks like the left shouder is missing

But I really don't know anything about patterns :)

Hello NR

in the AFL of the chart you are using to mark the points for PL, you can do a small change in the code.

In the statement PlotShapes(shapesmallcircle ...
instead of L + "something" use - that should plot it below the Low :thumb:

Last edited:

niftyrider

breakout failure in 5 anyone short can keep stop abv the high of 2 candles 4554

niftyrider

ankit if u hav hrly charts draw a trendline from 26.05.09 3 pm low to 09.06.09 11am low and extend it...
comes to 4526.00

niftyrider

exiting postions at BE
vl enter if days low of 4529 earlier in mrng is breached with filter