NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

riser3

so that I can update it :lol::rofl:

I wanted to point out that Nifty has trended back a few times in this journey but it has been not possible to guess the exact direction and period. My personal opinion is neither will I short nor go long. as i feel I'm undecided. Please post your valuable opinion

Again I wrote a small formula OH-OL to try some dumb ideas but the results quiet astonished me:stunned:. See that If a person holding An short and Long Position as on Day 1 (Assumed 1st of month) and squared off at Highest and Lowest Points of Month his returns would be definitely greater than 40%(not exact may be more) yearly.. The Green Lines are 2% and 5% ones depending on your brokerage below which you can expect to book losses. Is it some strange coincidence or what. Please comment

what is nifty s next target?4674
Nobody on this earth has any definite answer for that...all targets are estimates...supports /resistances get broken during strong trends...in fact that is how a strong trend develops.....

Concentrate on the trend in the timeframe you trade...ride the trend as long as it continues,add during the trend, the moment you see reversal signals on your methods reverse and ride the next trend...just dont worry about how far the market will go or from where it will turn ....

Best wishes, happy trading...

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.