NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

What a huge rally in NG even 1 minute chart got the selling from 395.6. Trading style 2 captured this rally with 20+ points in 1 min TF. I managed to get some handsome profits in this trade. ZAB sir have you participated in this rally.?
Screenshot attached

zabeen2004

hi both

you people are doing fantastic job by contributing with in-depth analysis on crude and NG..

i was using MT4 earlier with same data provider -first charting.. it was superb tool for commodity trading..

keep it up guys..i would join with charts and more query from Apr'`14
Hello Marimuthu,

Welcome as and when you can.

zabeen2004

Technical Trader,

I took the shorts very late near 382 but still quick fall gave good profits for me. Now done with the Trading. I believe there is a trend reversal happening what is your view.

zabeen2004

Technical Trader,

I took the shorts very late near 382 but still quick fall gave good profits for me. Now done with the Trading. I believe there is a trend reversal happening what is your view.
I too with the same opinion but we need a close below 384's for today. NG volumes may pickup or fall very quickly so its very hard to predict the trend reversal without a heavy volume selling candle in NG on Daily Chart like 5th Feb.

zabeen2004

WHoa! Went from 80k profit today to -10k with the fall today!

Should have reversed my position seeing your charts here..

Shawn,

Nowadays NG is trading in with huge swings so it is always better to ride the trend in 1 min or 5 mins instead of higher TF. Even if SL is hit in some trades you will get huge profits in oneway rally. Just attaching the screenshot of the system and see how it is still riding the profit and that too in 1 min TF. Not even a single bar close above the EMA or Trend line till now from 395. I am sure that there no much systems works like this even if it is paid.

zabeen2004

Here is the crudeoil chart Valid trading style 1. Red candle on high 6400 and a resistance area MR3. I missed this trade as busy with NG.

zabeen2004

As expected finally huge RED VOLUME CANDLE ON NG and that too on Daily candle on the same day when it high. So I believe NG to test 320 very soon. Lets c how it closes for today.

zabeen2004

As expected finally huge RED VOLUME CANDLE ON NG and that too on Daily candle on the same day when it high. So I believe NG to test 320 very soon. Lets c how it closes for today.

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Technical Trader MT4. I believe your thread is great with proven chart analysis. I must appreciate you in taking time in uploading the charts for thread viewers. I believe today itself you uploaded 5+ charts which is not seen in any thread but I really dont understand why there is only silent thread readers with morethan 400 views without many appreciation for this thread. Anyways I highly appreciate you.

zabeen2004

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Technical Trader MT4. I believe your thread is great with proven chart analysis. I must appreciate you in taking time in uploading the charts for thread viewers. I believe today itself you uploaded 5+ charts which is not seen in any thread but I really dont understand why there is only silent thread readers with morethan 400 views without many appreciation for this thread. Anyways I highly appreciate you.
Thanks zabeen sir. I would be morethan happy with you joining this thread which is of big contribution and few well wishers. NG being reversed today what is you view on downside targets. I am expecting a test near EMA on Daily TF.. Please post your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.