NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Were you using any additional indicator to calculate Fibo levels? Hope you exited short based on bull volume candle in GCI
. I use jjnfib which draws automatically but it may not work properly in the morning when gapup or gap down opening.

And by the way what a call man for 3 points SL in crude. I believe you are the only person in planet to keep SL of 3 points in Crude.:clapping::clapping::clapping: Anyways in RT its too dangerious so be cautions as I believe you sold based on PP per chart first test?. No proper volume support from GCI $ traded volume.. Goodluck.

zabeen2004

Target for today short? seems it will test below 390 today.
Target per zab 23.6% is 396.8 which is already hit based on jjnfibo calc. I believe there might be a correction of 30- 50 points for NG but at present there is no volumes support which suggest further downside is coming but buyers are still in control. So we need more volume confirmation for the fall of NG in Daily chart or atleast in Hrly.

zabeen2004

. I use jjnfib which draws automatically but it may not work properly in the morning when gapup or gap down opening.

And by the way what a call man for 3 points SL in crude. I believe you are the only person in planet to keep SL of 3 points in Crude.:clapping::clapping::clapping: Anyways in RT its too dangerious so be cautions as I believe you sold based on PP per chart first test?. No proper volume support from GCI $ traded volume.. Goodluck.

Thank you for suggestions. I sold crude exactly with the intention that you said but I dont want to keep high SL's incase if it turns out to be a wrong trade. I exited at 23.6% retracement as per your fibo tool.:thumb:

zabeen2004

Target for today short? seems it will test below 390 today.
It tested 390's. I believe it may test 382 which is RDL. Trend reversal confirmation is 384 I believe. Even Technical Trader suggested the same so watch that area closely. I am too expecting a reversal but daily candle close is very important. Anyone who has this system applied can check the 15 min TF and feel the real power of this system......

zabeen2004

Just uploading the NG chart for 15 mins.
New high with REd candle and failed to hold above the MR3. Started the fall

marimuthu13

hi both

you people are doing fantastic job by contributing with in-depth analysis on crude and NG..

i was using MT4 earlier with same data provider -first charting.. it was superb tool for commodity trading..

keep it up guys..i would join with charts and more query from Apr'`14

Status
Not open for further replies.