NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Hi I actually meant to say TT had mentioned not to make trades based on fundamentals "alone". I had missed out on the word alone,
So I waited for the technicals to confirm rather than going only on the fundamental news (Credit to Tamil Trader for repeating this continuously).
Frankly speaking,

This Sonic R system doesn't care abt Fundamentals and even I too. This system has shown in the morning itself that there is going to be a fall today (posted chart of GCI yesterday morning) but TT was on long till 6330...... Always the credit goes to the creator of this system PROF TAH and SONIC when you make profits but not any person including me..... We must keep in mind that none of the person in planet offers FREE and BEST trading system and if someone does we must praise him at every moment eventhough we dont know whom they are.

Honestly: Till now I haven't seen PROF TAH or SONIC.. I dont even know their real name and have never interacted with them.. but still I am praising them and their concept of SHARING IS CARING.....because of this uncomparable system given free by them which yields constantly for me....

Last edited:

zabeen2004

I just searched SONIR R strategy in google.

There was two links. one is our friend TTMT4 thread. another link was brokerreviewer.com.

I read brokerreviewer fully. every words and sentences was same. i really shocked. Later, i searched my thread in that forum.

Then, i understood that, All threads from traderji have been copied in the brokerreviewer.com.

Moderators from traderji should clarify the doubts and reason behind the duplicate forum
Tamil Trader:

I got you buddy... who you are and what the duplicate Id's created by you in TJ etc..., You are closely related to "http://www.indhuonlinetrading.com/" and you are into TJ to get clients and marketing purposes and that's why you are asking people to send PM......I was thinking that you are a genuine trader but finally found you are TOO AN ADVERTISER FOR MARKETING IN TJ. Soon you will be banned brother......

I searched in Google Sonic R strategy and its not either mine nor brokerreviewer that comes first but the original source thread from FF. This is where I found you are a fraud brother.... Keep in mind I am an MBA graduate whom worked in IT field and not an illiterate to believe your fraud activities involved in TJ for getting clients.... I never bother what is your motive in TJ but why the hell you are spoiling my thread.........Why you haven't posted the above info in your thread about the duplicate forum?.. Why PRESAP id is praising you in my thread?... Why rpsvinod thread is similar to yours exactly showing the details as you do in terms of showing account profits alone..... Why most of the time new ids alone praise you... It is a known fact by seeing this post there will lot more build ups from new ID's support TT but I dont care but there are few people still watching you closely brother...

I know even moderators are aware of this but nobody can't stop you because you made such BIG BUILDUPS in some threads but you will be caught very soon brother......

Anyways as a final note i am not going argue with anyone further as this is my last post in TJ and planned to close this thread as my system yields me well and not ready to waste my time in this forum anymore. I hope I had atleast helped few real traders by starting & ending this thread with that note signing off...... MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. Let TT be happy atlast..

Rish

Tamil Trader:

I got you buddy... who you are and what the duplicate Id's created by you in TJ etc..., You are closely related to "http://www.indhuonlinetrading.com/" and you are into TJ to get clients and marketing purposes and that's why you are asking people to send PM......I was thinking that you are a genuine trader but finally found you are TOO AN ADVERTISER FOR MARKETING IN TJ. Soon you will be banned brother......

I searched in Google Sonic R strategy and its not either mine nor brokerreviewer that comes first but the original source thread from FF. This is where I found you are a fraud brother.... Keep in mind I am an MBA graduate whom worked in IT field and not an illiterate to believe your fraud activities involved in TJ for getting clients.... I never bother what is your motive in TJ but why the hell you are spoiling my thread.........Why you haven't posted the above info in your thread about the duplicate forum?.. Why PRESAP id is praising you in my thread?... Why rpsvinod thread is similar to yours exactly showing the details as you do in terms of showing account profits alone..... Why most of the time new ids alone praise you... It is a known fact by seeing this post there will lot more build ups from new ID's support TT but I dont care but there are few people still watching you closely brother...

I know even moderators are aware of this but nobody can't stop you because you made such BIG BUILDUPS in some threads but you will be caught very soon brother......

Anyways as a final note i am not going argue with anyone further as this is my last post in TJ and planned to close this thread as my system yields me well and not ready to waste my time in this forum anymore. I hope I had atleast helped few real traders by starting & ending this thread with that note signing off...... MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. Let TT be happy atlast..

I told long back, TT is just cornering the clients, when he has opened ID in the name of Indhuonline i made a point, no body cares..........i have his facebook messages and his intentions......I know what i am saying...with evidence.....

Anyway i am no way concern what he does.....message is Tamil Trader is a Tips Provider....

Tamil trader

Rish, and TTMT4

Can anyone explain clearly?

Why my name is used in this thread at various places?

Are you making any advertisements about any company by scolding my ID?

rpsvinod

Tamil Trader:

Dear TTMT4,

Sorry to Interupt..this thread,u mentioned my name..rpsvinod.. no more explanation from my end..first go thru my live thread..Only one member interact Mr. Arunnairs..When u analyse sharply u got all trades are based on trend only..especially against for TT's Positional Trade Thread updates.

http://www.traderji.com/energy/92606-315-strategy-crude-oil-ng-trade-intraday-result.html

And don't confuse my id's my original name..Pls continue ur thread..try to learn and adopt this system..
Just skip it..if u hurt thru my words.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

reg this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.