NG & Crude

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabeen2004

Time to create shorts in NG?
Daily charts doesn't suggest till now as today too new high. few logic and 1 min pattern suggested in morning for short selling as the old concept of first failed attempt to go above round off number 400. I believe NG will hold 384 if that is broken with heavy volumes then much lower levels expected. I see every decline is buyers as per GCI NG $ traded. So there may be a test again near 400 before it falls.

zabeen2004

Trading Style 2.

Price and candle close above EMA and Trend line - Wait for a retest or pullback to enter BUY with latest swing low as SL.

Price and candle close below EMA and Trend line - Wait for the retest or pullback to enter SELL with latest swing high as SL.

Example for Sell in Crude:

zabeen2004

Hi sorry if i sound naive .. is there any equivalent system for Amibroker in the form of AFL?
Hello Shawn,

Welcome.... I believe somebody posted this indicator for a conversion to ami but not sure whether it is done or not.. You can try these indicator in GCI's NG which will give more accurate volume analysis. This is a free system and source code is still open for any modification. I too have certain logics to be added but finding hard to get coders to help....

zabeen2004

Hello To ALL,

I have been reading this forum since long back but just now became the registered member.

I am here to share the views of the advanced volume analysis Free indicator for Mt4. Anyone interested in Energy stocks can join me and post their views but pls with technical/fundamental/logical reasons.

Warning: Dealing in Energy stocks is of high risk as it has the potential to dry your energy completely so be cautious.

I am going to use the MT4 platform with Sonic R system set of indicators available at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=6707275#post6707275. The credit of this system goes to the original creators SONIC and PROF TAH. I have been using this system and it took several months to understand the basic on how to use. Every system has its own advantages and disadvantages so keep that in mind.

Anyone interested in building up this system for a better performance can join and post your screenshots here for any questions. I will answer as and when time permits on how to effectively use this system. This system is suitable for scalper, day trader and positional traders. This system has three different trading setups which i will explain soon.

Again any MT4 user can join me with this set of indicators and i will teach my best on how to perform well in this market using this system. Come on traders lets build a smarter system without expecting fundamental reasons for everything......

Thanks

Technical Trader MT4.
Technical Trader MT4,

Welcome to TJ and its very nice to see atleast someone finally there in TJ to start thread on this Powerful trading system. I have been using this system since last year when they released the updated TAH version. This system is one of best in class available free trading system with accuracy above 70% but you mentioned it as 50% "Y". I know it is very hard to explain abt this system but I will definitely standby your side for any inputs that you may require.

zabeen2004

Technical Trader MT4,

Welcome to TJ and its very nice to see atleast someone finally there in TJ to start thread on this Powerful trading system. I have been using this system since last year when they released the updated TAH version. This system is one of best in class available free trading system with accuracy above 70% but you mentioned it as 50% "Y". I know it is very hard to explain abt this system but I will definitely standby your side for any inputs that you may require.
Very warm welcome to my thread ZABEEN. I have read abt your thread and i was under the impression that you might be using either SMART or SONIC. I am morethan happy with you joining this thread to boost abt this system. I mentioned 50% because a real trader understands how worth is 50% and above but new people expect 95% and above which never exist in any trading system and I dont want to show build up in this thread that is why i posted 50%...

zabeen2004

Very warm welcome to my thread ZABEEN. I have read abt your thread and i was under the impression that you might be using either SMART or SONIC. I am morethan happy with you joining this thread to boost abt this system. I mentioned 50% because a real trader understands how worth is 50% and above but new people expect 95% and above which never exist in any trading system and I dont want to show build up in this thread that is why i posted 50%...
Good to see a technical trader without buildups. Yes you are correct achieving 50% wining ratio with the concept of cut your losses and let your profit grow is of huge worth....which is easily achievable as per this strategy.

Here is my small inputs to trading style 1 to add more accuracy

Green Candle followed by RED CANDLE or Violet on the highs -- End of bulls or bear MM's loading shorts.

Red candle followed by Green Candle or Blue candle on lows -- End of bears or bull MM's loading longs when price falls

These patterns are more powerful when price is testing near Support/resistance line and Fibonacci levels. You can calculate fibo and pivot levels quickly using the site http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-calculators/ or any other calcuators.

zabeen2004

Daily charts doesn't suggest till now as today too new high. few logic and 1 min pattern suggested in morning for short selling as the old concept of first failed attempt to go above round off number 400. I believe NG will hold 384 if that is broken with heavy volumes then much lower levels expected. I see every decline is buyers as per GCI NG $ traded. So there may be a test again near 400 before it falls.
Good Analysis buddy the price is presently testing 398 but when you posted this it was near 393....

zabeen2004

Heavy volume war inbetween Bulls and Bears in NG near 6.452 lets see who wins. Its yesterday high for NG so there may be a short fall predicated here if sellers volume increase

zabeen2004

Heavy volume war inbetween Bulls and Bears in NG near 6.452 lets see who wins. Its yesterday high for NG so there may be a short fall predicated here if sellers volume increase
Yes it may be but beware that RDH falls near 406 so there is a free upmove. Wait for more confirmation before shorting...

zabeen2004

Yes it may be but beware that RDH falls near 406 so there is a free upmove. Wait for more confirmation before shorting...
Thanks. I took the risk to short as soon as the UC opened with volume confirmation made quick 2 points 401.5-399.5. Yes there is a free upside till 406 but the logic of first test to yesterday high low always fails. I utilized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.