New members: Please read this

Hi Praveen as u guide me to very usefull thread by our senior member Saint, i read it carefully. But I am still confusing on how to apply this knowledge in practical. Anyways as u must be experienced share market for many years, can u tell me one thing honestly? Can people really survives on mere share trading in all lifetime. Means can only share trading be the only income source to anyone? please answer this question as u r senior member in this forum. ok again thanks very much for guiding me to proper thread.
Regards, waiting for reply, byeeeeee

Hi Praveen as u guide me to very usefull thread by our senior member Saint, i read it carefully. But I am still confusing on how to apply this knowledge in practical. Anyways as u must be experienced share market for many years, can u tell me one thing honestly? Can people really survives on mere share trading in all lifetime. Means can only share trading be the only income source to anyone? please answer this question as u r senior member in this forum. ok again thanks very much for guiding me to proper thread.
Regards, waiting for reply, byeeeeee
Hi,

Firstly I don't like myself to be called a senior member, as I'm just learning TA since May 2006. Don't get deceived by the number of posts. Most of them have come up due to doubts posted. So I'm too a beginner. For eg., there are lots of experience members here, whose post count is just around 300 or so.

As far as trading for living is concerned, there are several points to be considered before taking that decision. You can find lots of threads discussing about 'Trading for a living'. I'm not the right person to give advise.

Praveen.

Hii Praveen,

I am extremly sorry for calling u Senior Member. It seems that u don't like this. But I said like that just because under ur name it is mentioned as Seniour Member, thats it.

I just ask ur opinion about my doubt, as u r the first person met me on this forum.

Anyways u have already done a great job by collection of useful threads which is most important to beginners like me,

Thanks for ur reply,

Regards,

Manasajit.

Hii Praveen,

I am extremly sorry for calling u Senior Member. It seems that u don't like this. But I said like that just because under ur name it is mentioned as Seniour Member, thats it.

I just ask ur opinion about my doubt, as u r the first person met me on this forum.

Anyways u have already done a great job by collection of useful threads which is most important to beginners like me,

Thanks for ur reply,

Regards,
Manasajit.
No problem yar. The only point I was trying to convey was I'm not the right person to advise, as I'm too a learner. There are lots of seniors who can guide you.

All the best.

Praveen.

Hello to all !
I have joined this forum today.I am really excited, as I love trading and discussing about trading.

I work in a limited company as a Manager quality.I am active trader / investor for last two years.

Thanks

Nitin

Would there be a market for online technical analysis courses?
Let me know if anyone of you know about any online stock market simulator web site where one can practice paper trading or test trading strategies.
I remember some sites which were posted in a thread, with reference to your last question. Kindly search in the forum and you will get it. I think its in "Websites" subsection.

All the best.

Praveen.

pkjha30

Hi praveen

It is never too late to appreciate any excellent work done with clear intention to help new and old members alike.

It is really selfless and wonderful job ,very very inspiring.

keep it up
Pankaj:)