New members: Please read this

kkseal

Great work Praveen.

Would be a pity if this thread gets lost in the vast maze of threads.

I'm sure Traderji can find some way to make it lasting & easy to locate.

Regards,
Kalyan.

4. "Teach a man to fish ..." Compilation : A nice work done by one of our member. This is a compilation of the posts in the infamous thread - "Teach a man to fish" by Saint.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen.
Dear Praveen!

You have done a great job by creating this thread. I request you to please correct this inadevrtent typo by changing infamous to famous.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Dear Praveen!

You have done a great job by creating this thread. I request you to please correct this inadevrtent typo by changing infamous to famous.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
I'm sorry for that. I thought 'infamous' mean 'very famous', like 'invaluable'.
Will correct it.

Thanks,
Praveen.

kkseal

Dear Praveen!

Right. That thread (and many others - including Ashish's own on Pattern Trading) deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame (if there was one) of Traderji.com.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Great work Praveen.

Would be a pity if this thread gets lost in the vast maze of threads.

I'm sure Traderji can find some way to make it lasting & easy to locate.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Dear Praveen!

Best Regards,
--Ashish
Thanks guys.
Praveen.

Update: New link added

Hello all,

Links to a thread that provides link for downloading EOD data for NSE, BSE and Futures are added in the first post.

They are highlighted in red for easy identification.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen.

Hello Traderji,

This thread was created to help the new members,
show the path to the necessary threads and section,
so that it acts as a guide to them.

But as we can see, as more number of new members
post their introductions, this thread is getting
lost in the pool of other threads, there by affecting
the main aim of this thread -- To help the new members.

Can you please think over of making this thread sticky,
so that this thread helps the new comers better?

Just by suggestion.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen.

P.S: Similar case for another thread -- "Amibroker: Links, Articles, Discussions & more..."

Respected,
senior members and friends . i have an idea .lets contribute a small sum of money say 50.00/- fifty rupees as an annual subscription ..so that the money can be utilized to make this blog better and better or if not annual subscription lets create a place where ppl donate money for the upliftment of this website..

Update: New link added

Hello all,

A new sub-section called "Threads that contain references to TA websites" is added under "Technical Analysis" section.

This section will contain thread references, that provide various links to TA related websites.

The new link which was added today, contains reference to various websites. This thread was posted during the beginning stage of traderji.com

I hope it helps not only beginners, but others too.

Regards,
Praveen.

Hello all,

I would like to thank Traderji for making this thread sticky. I hope this thread proves to be more helpful than before to guide and help the new members.

Regards,
Praveen.