New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saint said:
Hi Dhanya,

Wow......that's a first,a fan..... :) .

First of all, a very warm welcome to you.........and hope that in the various threads you'll find the answers to your doubts.Education is everything for the newcomer to the markets.......learn from books,from the various posts and threads in this forum,ask questions...........do whatever it takes,but educate yourself.Glad to see such enthusiasm,Dhanya.........

Feel free to ask questions.......there are a whole lot of stupendous individuals over here who would only too gladly answer your questions.Fellow members like Ravi and Supratik are great traders constantly throwing out trade ideas.We have Ivanboesky and Wastej whose knowledge of the derivatives market is truly remarkable.If you are looking for a trader who is constantly throwing out super chart patterns and has agreat technical eye and brain,look out for Karthik and Phoenix.Not leaving out great names like Joymittali and Jaideep......truly stupendous traders with an even more stupendous humility to match.I am leaving out the greatest for the last........Amit,a great trader,an even greater teacher,a wonderful human being,and a big heart.There are many others who you'll get to know as you go along.........all truly remarkable individuals.

Once again,a warm welcome......

All the best!
Saint
Saint

This reminds me of a desi humor group of which i was a part of in 2001 till 2003. It was not such an intellectually stimulating site but was good to get some Indian jokes to be used among friends.

Now coming to the point. What they used to do was hold small parties in Bombay and other places where Shri (equivalent to Traderji here) used to travel. This way we all used to get a chance to meet each other.

Has something like this happened before in Traderji? Looking at the profile of our members, it could not be such a bad thing to spend 3-4 hours together.

What say?

regards
kishore

saint said:
Hi Prashanth,

First of all,welcome to the Traderji Family........like I have said many times before,I have immense respect for that person who wishes to learn......and my friend,we are all still learning.In this path,we are all students helping each other out........No Masters,No gurus in this field,in fact the day you start believing that you are a Guru of sorts,the market has a way of downgrading that feeling!

The only "Gurus" in this field are the analysts on TV who have found an easier way to make money other than from trading...........well,once again,hats off to that person who declares he wants to learn.Great going!!

RELIANCE INDS :This can keep going up and dragging the market upwards.Personally,if I am planning to enter this one,I would like to enter on a pullback.

WIPRO :Nice breakout from a huge ascending triangle.........putting in a breakout bar/candle yesterday.Just hold on for now and let's see how this week ends ......are prices going to slam down and negate this breakout,or it's going to stay over that support line?A wait n watch for now......close watch.Nice one!!

HINDUJA TMT :Still all over the place........let's look for something better.

All the very best!
Happy Trading!!
Saint

Saint,

Thanks for the reply.
I want to start investing now. so, what is the one stock that you would advise me to buy now. And how much of them should I buy. Also, Can you give me the expected short term, medium term and long term target for that stock.

Also, What is the time frame when you say short term, medium term and long term?.

Thanks
Prashanth

karthikmarar

As usual Saint, my friend, Look up these if you get time... :)

SKF INDIA,- Nice higher pivot low on the daily.
ORIANTAL BANK Nice higher pivot low on the weekly

regards

karthik

saint said:
Hi Vinsu/Avinash/Karthik,

Agree.......there's a great satisfaction in helping others.That's one more thing I had wanted to post for some time.........There's always something we can give to another.Sharing need not always be monetary......various ways of sharing.We tend to think that we have to be rich to share.........but there are lots of ways of telling the world we care and would like to share.

Even when we are talking about money,.........there's a great feeling when you are able to help another.In the beginning,I was still new to this whole thing.......thinking of sharing was rather difficult.Well,so was making money....over time,I started to keep money aside for the very basic neccessities,then kept money aside for saving,then a percentage of the rest was given away ,and then only come our expenses........In the beginning it was rather tough.But I stuck to my resolve........we(my wife and I) went on saving and giving to noble causes before we spent on ourselves......this continues till today.

There is an intent every morning, a resolve to plunder even more from the markets ,because the more we have,the more many other people who depend on us benefit.Today I know a few strategies,tech analysis,etc..........share it with everyone.Teach as many concepts to as many people as possible.And I hope that they will in turn do the same for others.

Help,help everyone as much as possible.....Help in every way you possibly can......if you have made a lot of money,give a percentage away regularly.If you know something that could help someone,disseminate that knowledge.If there is a skill you possess and could help someone with it,pllease do it.

Let us keep all our petty little expenses to after we have saved for the future of our kids and given away some and helped others.Expect nothing in return.Help only for helping, share only for sharing, care only for caring ....not for any ulterior motive.

............okay,I have rambled on long enough.......

Sincerely,
Saint
Dear Saint ,,
Your posts always teach me something . Today also i learned a great lesson about helping others. Will try to follow your path ....
Thanks friend .
Enlightened NRI
Vinsu

Noble intentions,saint.........I am new here,and my respect for Traderji.com has only grown after reading posts like these.

Other than trading related things,would also be wonderful to read articles such as these.

Thank you,
JayRaj

vinsu said:
Dear Saint ,,
Your posts always teach me something . Today also i learned a great lesson about helping others. Will try to follow your path ....
Thanks friend .
Enlightened NRI
Vinsu
Thank you Vinsu,jraj,karthik for your kind words......most appreciated!

Saint

karthikmarar said:
Saint

I have never tried Day trading..(Also I cannot..I will have give up my job.. :) )

But on Fridays which is the weekend here, I try some mock trading. I use the medved quote tracker. In my opinion TRIX will be quite helpful in intraday charts. I have not tried on hourly...I will try this friday.. Just enclosing a chart with one minute tick...though not a good example.

regards

karthik
Thanx Karthik!! :)

saint said:
Hi Vinsu/Avinash/Karthik,

Agree.......there's a great satisfaction in helping others.....Help only for helping, share only for sharing, care only for caring ....not for any ulterior motive.

............okay,I have rambled on long enough.......

Sincerely,
Saint
Ramble away my dear friend,
You're telling us all your life's true goal;
If I sing my praises there'll be no end,
For your wife & self, both noble souls.

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief,
At first I thought I read it wrong;
Then I took another peek,
And recognised a beautiful song.

Yes, your's is a song & not just prose,
Your words were music to my ears;
When no one looks beyond his nose,
Here're you both dispelling my fears.

This world is after all not bad,
How could it be with folks like you?
You're both made of a special brand,
That's headed to Heaven & that's the truth. :)

jaideep said:
Ramble away my dear friend,
You're telling us all your life's true goal;
If I sing my praises there'll be no end,
For your wife & self, both noble souls.

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief,
At first I thought I read it wrong;
Then I took another peek,
And recognised a beautiful song.

Yes, your's is a song & not just prose,
Your words were music to my ears;
When no one looks beyond his nose,
Here're you both dispelling my fears.

This world is after all not bad,
How could it be with folks like you?
You're both made of a special brand,
That's headed to Heaven & that's the truth. :)
Hi Saint,

Think no one can transmit what is in their hearts as eloquently and poetically as Jaideep can.My sentiments exactly..........God bless you on all your endeavours.

I bow my head to the Saint........and hope that I can emulate what you do in my own small way.

Regards,
Anu

Status
Not open for further replies.