New Intermed Uptrend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Saint,

Saintly wisdom.....and thank you,better insight now into the person behind the 'saint'.And as correctly voiced by Jaideep,Anupama,and Coljaspal....great to have known you :)

Avinash

Hey Saint,

Motivating,man........cool!I lead a very selfish but comfortable existence.....shall try what you said.Will get back to you on this.....

Thanx all over again!

Phoenix :cool:

Does someone also post about MFs on this board. I have come across a section on the same, but the posts are not that new and updated as compared to the stock specific posts. :eek:

karthikmarar said:
As usual Saint, my friend, Look up these if you get time... :)

SKF INDIA,- Nice higher pivot low on the daily.
ORIANTAL BANK Nice higher pivot low on the weekly

regards

karthik
Hi Karthik,

SKF INDIA -Yep........nice higher pivot low on the daily,and with volume coming in as well.Looking good!!

Oriental Bank -Looking set to resume its uptrend aftera long pullback.Needs a close on the weekly charts over 289.Nice one,my friend!!

Great stuff as always!
Saint

Nice weekly charts on SUBEX SYSTEMS........daily is currently forming ahigher pivot low and threatening to resume its uptrend.Looking good!!

Saint

VAggarwal said:
Does someone also post about MFs on this board. I have come across a section on the same, but the posts are not that new and updated as compared to the stock specific posts. :eek:
Hi VAggarwal,

Agree with you......am sincerely hoping that somebody with a good grip on MF's can help out in answering the questions on MF over at the MF Discussion Forum.

Would be a great help to many.

Saint

vinsu said:
Dear Saint ,,
Your posts always teach me something . Today also i learned a great lesson about helping others. Will try to follow your path ....
Thanks friend .
Enlightened NRI
Vinsu
That is so great to hear..........wishing you all the best!!

Saint

jraj said:
Noble intentions,saint.........I am new here,and my respect for Traderji.com has only grown after reading posts like these.

Other than trading related things,would also be wonderful to read articles such as these.

Thank you,
JayRaj
Hi Jay Raj,

A very warm welcome to the Traderji Family.............thank you for your kind words!

Saint

avinash said:
Hi Saint,

Saintly wisdom.....and thank you,better insight now into the person behind the 'saint'.And as correctly voiced by Jaideep,Anupama,and Coljaspal....great to have known you :)

Avinash
Thank you for your kind words...........most appreciated.

Saint

VAggarwal said:
Hi VAggarwal,
I'm not an expert on mutual funds, but have been investing/dealing with some of them since ten odd years, and might be able to help if there you have any specific queries. I did answer one, something very basic on dividends etc, this morning on the MF forum

Status
Not open for further replies.