Ncdx Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ncdx agri commodity tips

Agri Insight

Soybean
Soybean futures are forecast to trade on negative note in line with weak intern! ational market
CBOT Soybean and Soy Oil futures fell sharply to an intraday low of 1513.25 cents/bushel and 62.43 cents/lb, respectively following report of rejection of Argentina government's move to hike export tax on soy product by the senate
This will lead to increased supply of the soybean from Argentina and may shift export demand from US to Argentina shores
On domestic front, Union Government will be releasing latest crop sowing data today evening, which will give clear direction to the market
NCDEX Sugar August
The August contract sugar prices were down on
previous session and ended at 1603 levels. Market is
expected to see further correction on today and the
supports can be seen at 1580 levels. The resistance
can be seen at 1620 levels. If market sustains below
the resistance may see prices trading lower and
recommend taking short positions for the day.
Spices
Pepper futures traded on positive note in yesterdays trading session following speculative led buying activity in
the market amid weak international market sentiment. The active August contact Pepper futures rose to an
intraday low of 14760 levels from a low of 14420 levels and ended the session at 14693 levels gaining by 1.80%.
Jeera prices closed in negative side on marginal profit taking on recent rally. After making new contract high,
prices fell in the later session and closed marginally down. September NCDEX contract made new high of
Rs.13900 and closed at Rs.13680 levels. Chilli prices rallied sharply on good export demand, where all the
contracts made new highs. Near month August NCDEX contract breached previous contract high of Rs.5795
and made new high of Rs.5855 levels and closed above Rs.5800 levels. Turmeric prices closed in positive side on
volatile trading day. After firm opening, prices fell sharply in the later session on intraday speculative activities.
August NCDEX contract made high of Rs.4853 and fell marginally towards Rs.4833 levels.
NCDEX Steel Aug Sell at 37000 TP 36450 SL 37250

NCDEX- CER-Dec Sell at 1550 TP 1520 SL 1565

NCDEX-Guar seed- Sept Sell at 2010 TP 1985 SL 2030

NCDEX Soybean Aug Sell at 2715 TP 2685 SL 2740

NCDEX Pepper Aug Buy at 14680 TP 15000 SL 14530

NCDEX Sugar-Aug Sell at 1610 TP 1590 SL 1622

NCDEX-Jeera-Sept Sell at 13680 TP 13500 STRICT SL 13770
*NOTE: The calls shown above are purely INTRA-DAY and should NOT be Carried-forward.

I neec mcx and ncdx data from *****?

I neec mcx and ncdx data from *****?
I want get data real time data from ***** mcx and ncdx any one tell me what is code. How can i get it. Any othersorce to fetch real data. I am using amibroker software. Any one guide me.-thank u, venkatrmanan,mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.