Ncdx Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
1>sell Tur Aug @ 2075 Levels 2010 Expected In A Week..
2>buy Urad Sept @ 1975 Levels Exit @ 1915
3>buy Chana Sept @ 1920 -25 Exit @ 1945
4>buy Guar Seed Sep @ 1590 Exit @ 1645

On This Thread I will only b advising On Above 3 commodities only becoz these are my trading areas..and i do not trade in any other commodity... :)

Your Coments Are Welcome... :)
 
Last edited:
A

amarnath

Guest
#2
Hi Ncdx,

Exit is commonly refered to targets . So its better if have signal like this


Entry @ market / Limit etc

Stploss @ limit

Target @ limit

Trail stp @ a levels specified

;)


And can i know what is strategy you use to trade these agri products
 
A

amarnath

Guest
#3
ncdx said:
1>sell Tur Aug @ 2075 Levels 2010 Expected In A Week..
2>buy Urad Sept @ 1975 Levels Exit @ 1915
3>buy Chana Sept @ 1920 -25 Exit @ 1945
4>buy Guar Seed Sep @ 1590 Exit @ 1645

Your Coments Are Welcome...

sell Tur Aug @ 2075 Levels 2010 Expected In A Week.. ( were to place stploss )

buy Urad Sept @ 1975 Levels Exit @ 1915 ( were to trgt for exit ) :confused: :confused:


Happy to see with more sucess soon :)
 
#4
sorry... guar seed prediction goes wrong..becoz of lots of rains in western rajasthan.. Tip.. if u hear one drop of rain in north-west Rajasthan.. SELL Guar..
Lot of tur vassels are arriving in mumbai ports and ncdex stock is also full. so watch out for a Lemon toor blood bath.
Urada and Chana still looks strong buy both in the correction mode.
 
#5
News Flash...(28 jul '05)
Urda sowing disrupted and destroyed due to heavy rains..
so watch out for a heavy "BULL RALLY" in urda...
Chana also looks very "STRONG" after heavy sellout...
"KEEP AWAY" from Lemon toor at least for a week...
Guar seed may bounce back if spot jodhpur remains @ 1450 level advise "Stay away " for a while.
 
#6
sunday 7 aug '05.......
1>Lemon tur blood bath was predicted(on jul 24) by me than it was 2120(aug)now(on aug 6) it is 1882 that is -238... may go down further 50 to 100 Rs more so watch out..
2> Chana will fall till dehli spot touches 1880. will bounce back from there.. so take a short sell till than..sep future can go doen to 1850.will bounce from there.
3>urda future lookin uncertain.. can go both sides..heavy war is going on between bulls an bears...so stay away..
keep a buy if crashes too much.. buy(sep) @ 1880 levels...

happy trading an keep posting replies...i will b back soon..
 
#7
Thankyou for posting your analysis of commodities. Your posts are based on actual market conditions or any technicals? If possilbe can you give some charts associated with your readings. Please keep them coming..Thanks again
 
#8
Mareeche said:
Thankyou for posting your analysis of commodities. Your posts are based on actual market conditions or any technicals? If possilbe can you give some charts associated with your readings. Please keep them coming..Thanks again
Well Mr Mareeche!!!! I am not a chart reader and and dont want to read also. Because this is Not stock market. This is Commodity Market based on real Physical Condition of comodities and it moves on the moods of the operators not by charts and anything else.. This market is totally "RUMOUR" driven an nothing else.. so keep your contacts with some good industry people. There no place for an alone individual investor in this market...i am talkin about only agri comodities not others like energy and metals..those r purely international...
 
A

amarnath

Guest
#9
ncdx said:
Well Mr Mareeche!!!! I am not a chart reader and and dont want to read also. Because this is Not stock market. This is Commodity Market based on real Physical Condition of comodities and it moves on the moods of the operators not by charts and anything else.. This market is totally "RUMOUR" driven an nothing else.. so keep your contacts with some good industry people. There no place for an alone individual investor in this market...i am talkin about only agri comodities not others like energy and metals..those r purely international...

RUMOUR driven = Highly manipulative mkts :D
 
#10
amarnath said:
RUMOUR driven = Highly manipulative mkts :D

you r bang on target Mr. Amarnaath..
this is not "Highly" but "Totally Manipulative" Market..which plays around certain "BIG" operators and insiders.... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?