Ncdx Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are right when you say commodity markets are manipulated..but that does not mean that equity markets are not or any less manipulated. Technicals (whether one uses or not) have thier merits as each buy and sell transaction shows up in the charts and it is nothing but a sum total of all market activity (manipulated or otherwise). IMHO

A

amarnath

;)
Mareeche said:
Perhaps you are right when you say commodity markets are manipulated..but that does not mean that equity markets are not or any less manipulated. Technicals (whether one uses or not) have thier merits as each buy and sell transaction shows up in the charts and it is nothing but a sum total of all market activity (manipulated or otherwise). IMHO

I agree with you .

Bulls are always manipulative to bears and vice versa reflection of those fight is what we call as market movement /activity :D

***** ALEART**** ALEART**** ALEART***** ALEART******

1>Chana: Around 1000 Cnatainers (2000 TONS) of Pakistaan chana has arrived in Bombay and more will arrive soon And Australia channa will follow soon. Both are costing impoerter in the range of 1725-1775. So watch out Prices 'CRASHING' around 1550 - 1600 in Delhi spot. Advise is better Stay away or "SELL".....currently delhi spot is 1785-90.
Sell ncdx oct @ 1850-60 range and Relax @ home for 15 days....

2> Urad: Report from National Pulses org. that ovreall pulses production will increaese from last year about 35-40% and sowing area has also increased abou 30%.Mansoon is o its best an water reserves are full. Urada indian crop will flood the market in october and burmese prices are also likely to "CRASH".
Advise: sell ncdx oct @ 1845-55 & hold it for 15-25 days or long.

3>Lemon Tur: Tur blood bath is still on. Prices has crashed like house of cards :)). After my advise of sellin Tur aug @ 2120 on jul 24..it is now trding @ 1735.. Around -400 gone in 15 days. :))
And 22000 Tons of Tur has benn dispacthed from Burma will flood indian ports around aug 25. ncdx stock as of today is 17000 tons will increase soon.
Advise : "STAY AWAY NOW".

OVERALL SENTIMENT IS THAT GOOD MONSOON AND FLODING OF PULSES BY IMPORTER WILL CRASH THE WHOLE PULSES FUTURES MARKET....THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS WHEN THE MARKET JUMPS FOR SOME TIME..... "SELL" LIKE A MAD BULL :))
BEST OF LUCK.....

Agri Markets has pull back after taking heavy blood bath. this uptrend may continue for a week..
Reports are heard in the market that Urad an Lemon tur may go upside... so watch out next week.. market can play both way round.. so advise is stay away for a while..

qqqqqq said:
HI NCDX,
rite now i am trading stocks,
commodities seems like a good alternative, but dont kno any thing bout it.
Help me to start.
To start with shud i ask my broker for ncdx/mcx terminal along with the present stock kmkts odin.
bye,
qqqqqq
Hi...
Well u said clearly ki i don know anything about commodity market. So my advise to not only to U but also to ALL starters will be straight forward... "STAY AWAY " @ least from agro commodities if u r not in touch with the industry, u can loose your sleep.. :eek:

Yes u can definately enter in gold, silver,copper,steel, crude or any other comodities which are based on purely international trends and marktes or u can do advised based trading by your broker..

Here in this market,,if u make profit well and good,,but if your contract goes in RED than very next day u hav to run to your broker to pay the loss(Called Mark to Mark"MTM" loss) unlike in stock market if the share has fallen u can wait for a pullback. this is not possible in comodity market becoz ur broker wont aloow u to wait :mad: .

Yes i would advise you to take the dietodin client terminal that will help u a lot to read,analysis and study the market...
So best of luck..stll confused... :confused: any more ques..always welcome.. :cool:

Well Chana has bounce back from bearish mode.. delhi spot is quoted in the range of 1790-1825 within last few days. If spot dosent falls below 1800 for some more days.. we can see a fresh bull rally in Chana... but b cautious..buy only when market takes a beating.. do not short sell @ this point.

Rumours are heard that urda will b pulled about 50-100 Rs.. but dont believe on rumours.. sept today close +18 Rs @ 1851.

Stay away from Tur. Parties has gone Bankrupt in Lemon Toor.

Mareeche said:
Channa seems to be firming up on charts.
One can buy with a SL 1822.
Also Soy Oil (368) with a SL of 363.

Views invited
Thanks
well.. ya u r right... :)
>chana has jumped 40 Rs on saturday itself and has has crossed it major resistant of 1893(ncdx oct) after reaching on 1923 it has seen some resistance..
> The main reson is heard in the market is that both Mumbai and Indore market has gone strong and there will be festive demand of chana in cash market..
> Pakistaan chana was quoted higher in mumbai..also traders are speculating that it may go up further 40 to 70 Rs. So next ncdx oct level seen is 1958.. but one has to be very cautious in a bull market because ...

"SINCE AFTER THE NCDX HAS REDUCED THE PENALTY FROM 3% TO 0.5% IN CASE OF NON DELEVERY AFTER CONTRACT EXPIRES ;BEARS ARE IN FULL CONTROL NOW".. so b very cautious..

Advise is sell chana oct around in the range of 1945 - 57..

Guar seed jodhpur spot was heard 1800 Rs after ncdx close on saturday.. watch out another 100 Rs jump in guar seed tommorow..

Traders are also bullish on Urad and Lemon tur..
What your technical charts Says on This Mr. Mareeche???
views welcome.... :)

Yes Sir, Urad too looks on the upswing though I do not much follow this. As for Lemon Tur, I do not have any data about this commodity, so cannot comment on this. But your analysis or news concerning the market conditions of various commodities is very helpful. thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.