myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

Dear sir,

i have a problem in myquote the ohlc series appearing equal and the candlestick are not appearing only the bolinger bands and moveing average are appearing............

Pls solve this problem

jdm

Dear sir,

i have a problem in myquote the ohlc series appearing equal and the candlestick are not appearing only the bolinger bands and moveing average are appearing............

Pls solve this problem
from what i understood your problem lies with your charting sw and not with myQuotes. Please configure your charting app properly.

It is not working for me, cannot see the charts. Everything seems to be setup ok. The Yahoo Intraday Data folder has the items from the watchlist. The file are created with extension ".NS"
Those files do not seem to be getting filled by the data pulled by myquotes. Where am I going wrong?

jdm

It is not working for me, cannot see the charts. Everything seems to be setup ok. The Yahoo Intraday Data folder has the items from the watchlist. The file are created with extension ".NS"
Those files do not seem to be getting filled by the data pulled by myquotes. Where am I going wrong?
in ami you need atlest 3 bars to make the charts to appear. make sure you set your time interal at tick and wait for the ticks to flow in.

for more refer to the online help. on the menu bar Help>Online Help.

MurAtt

Dear JDM sir,

I am daily update my intraday database by IEOD data supply by investbull.
http://www.investbulls.com/download.php?list.40

When I import this data in amibroker, it goes to its default position and your MYQUOTES software save data in Yahoointraday data folder. I donot daytrade daily therefore I update my database through investbull source.

My question is, How can I use your software with my databse?

Regards,

(akshit)

Can u tell how to setup this data from IBulls into AMI Broker?
Thanks