myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

jdm

Questions (All 3 are inter-related)

1.Backfill available? (almost equivalent to Q2)
currently not
2.If we start MyQuotes at 11am, will it download the previous data i.e. 9.55am to 11am?
currently not

3. If AB is not running but MyQuotes is, then will the data be stored and when later we start AB, the data can be imported into AB?
myQuotes will not run if ab is not running. myQuotes does not save the data you have to save the same through ab

Thanks in advance,

Murtaza

Xaero

why were you rofl? :mad: some software work with many different programs. If you can tell my how it transfers the data then you might just be able to get it done for fcharts as well.

Hi,
I use myquotes for getting intraday data from yahoo to amibroker. This is an excellent software and must thankyou for creating this utility.
However recently I have not been able to login to yahoo through myquote. I have tried many ways to get the login working but i have been not able to. I have used "[email protected]" as login name and put the password. But i get the error of not able to login to yahoo.
Any help on this will be highly appreciated. Please help

I just do not find any other utility very simple to use to get live data. I am not very good in programming to get the stuff going.

Kind Regards
Sumit

jdm

Hi
I have not been able to login into yahoo using myquotes. I use "[email protected]" as login and have not been able to do so.
I have been using myquotes a lot for my intraday trading and must thank for creating such a simple utility. It is of great use.
Please help me with this.Am i missing something which is causing some problem while login?

any help will be really great
Kind Regards
Sumit
yahoo has changed the login parameters. I have uploaded the new version pls download it from here http://www.volumedigger.com/Softwares.html

yahoo has changed the login parameters. I have uploaded the new version pls download it from here http://www.volumedigger.com/Softwares.html
Thankyou, I am able to login in. But when i click on Download -> start Yahoo RT data, it says that the software has expired and need to get a new version. I did download the software 2-3 times but gives the same error. Can you please help me on this.

Thankyou very much
Sumit

linkon7

JDM,
Good work, bro...! Appreciate your efforts.:thumb: