My Trading Diary - Nifty Trader

Hi,

The word Lag is misleading.

As far as I am understanding the word should be Leg,
e.g. as we usually call in our analysis that there is some Leg left in this rally or this downside has still got legs

Last edited:
Your Observation is Correct Kailash, But as our Mentor Keeps on using word LAG, I made it a practice to use.

Moreover, what is important is to understand where to buy or sell and when to buy or sell.. I am trying to write it in clear lines in my posts without any kind of Misleading..

Cheers !!

Dipeshbahi i visit shiksha for the market web site in in this website downloads option shown. what is this downloads ?? any softwere in this download ??? sir teach eliot wave theroy ??? reply

I don't know about download section on website. Sir teaches a unique approach which he himself developed using wave theory and fibbonachi. Wave theory is converted directly to prices using some formula. Its completely different. And there is no software is to be used once you learn system.

Regards,
Dipesh

Dipeshbhai this systam is work in comex GOLD , SILVER , currency ?? and also india INR USD WORK AND NIFTY OPTION ALSO WORK ?? BECAUSE CE AND PE WHEN WE BUY IS PRIMIUM DOWN DAY BY DAY IF NOT GIVE MOVEMENT

Monthly Trend : Uptrend
Lag of Trend : Correction Sell (Till Prices Trade Below 6285)

Weekly Trend (11/11/2013 to 15/11/2013) : Down Trend
Lag of Trend : Downtrend Continues with Lower Gap. (Till Prices Trade below 6142)

Weekly opened with Lower Gap and in a Downtrend. Until prices manages to trade below 6142, Intraday trader will look only for Selling Opportunities. Once 6142 is traded, Lag of Trend will change to Pull Back Buy.

Further if its not traded, we can expect Nifty to fall till spot level of 6027 and we may see bounce back from those levels. Still there is no Weekly Trade.

Regards,
Dipesh.

Spot 5970 is suppose to be Major Support for Nifty. It's time to close all Short positions and remain neutral at this point of time.

Regards,
Dipesh.

hii...

can u pls add me in gtalk.

my gmail id is [email protected]
I want more information.

Regards
Karan

Hello Traders,

Its been quite a long time ascertaining and finalizing writing a Trading Diary. Had been writing it in a book since a month and after quite a good success, decided to post my own thread with my own trading.

By Nature, I am a more of a Positional Trader. 50% of My trading quantities I hold based on Positional (Hold till weekly and monthly charts are in tandem) and 50% quantities I trade on weekly basis (Monday to Friday).

I follow a unique trading system, developed by a Himanshu Shaah of Shiksha For the Market. He himself lost a quite a good amount of money in initial stage of his trading in Harshad Mehta time. After careful examination, he decided to formulate a trading system which is based on scientific rules using Fibonachi and wave theory. He worked 7 years on system and started teaching the system to others under brand name "Shiksha for the Market". It's been 17 years since he is with system, upgrading and updating it regularly.

I will be sharing my positional views based on system here and your comments, queries and suggestions are most welcome.