My System - My trades.

actually i dont know what wrong i done in that post and i request mods and admin to clarify as i will be careful not to do the same fault again...
Absolutely nothing wrong with your post,Kumudhan.We have not deleted it and I am taking this issue with admin/systems to find out if it is deleted by mistake or some system error.

Smart_trade

wisp

I am very disappointed that Varunji is still banned :( I was not following his system, I may have had my disagreements with him, but I request admins to please remove the ban if possible.

He poured his heart and soul into this thread I am sure we can all agree on that and he did his best to teach his way of thinking which may have missed some like me. When a person puts so much effort on a thread over such a long period, it must be very hard on him to be unable to continue the effort. It must be hard for people who were following him diligently as well. Its a lot of effort on all sides which could go waste.

I am not questioning the wisdom of admins, but I request admins to please reconsider.
(PS I don't know varunji, I am just reacting as a humanbeing, as a participant at TJ)

checkmate7

Traderji was very active not only this thread :) and also in weekend there was some knowledge sharing going on :) ... Now it's boring weekend with not much happening in traderji...
Hopefully Admin would change his status...