My System - My trades.

Hi,
Observation:
If contract of different month or Twin contract like Crudeoil and CrudeoilM
try to refer below contract simultaneously for invisible entry and target, Check last
trade in LVB in crude mega is 2830 and mini LVB = 2859, So 2832 Entry and Exit 2857

Hi,
Observation:
If contract of different month or Twin contract like Crudeoil and CrudeoilM
try to refer below contract simultaneously for invisible entry and target, Check last
trade in LVB in crude mega is 2830 and mini LVB = 2859, So 2832 Entry and Exit 2857
what u do in crude mega after 17.00 thr is clear stopout, if not then why.

what u do in crude mega after 17.00 thr is clear stopout , if not then why .
Hi,
I am using some PVSRA concept, After fall 50 points definitely there should be short covering
also Volume got exhausted, So Market need to build Short to support trend continuation that
should happen HH. but it built volume in LL . So I am not comfortable in taking that trade.

If I took Short at 2830, after 10 point move, We book half to make trade risk free or Stopped out for sure where my stop might be 5 to 8 points.
18.30 short I wouldn't took that since Price far below from Wilder 25, LVB & Price retrace near wilder 25 have high expectancy (My observation)
I adjusted my existing setup and embedded LVB for betterment and its works nicely, If 1 min is not clear switch to 2 or 3 min for clarity.

Cheers

sir would u plz show me the correct entry with the combination of both obv and lv bar....and also show me how to counter with sideway when lot of signal generate with vksl low volume bar.. thank u
I am no expert at this.
As per obv 15 bo bd , the best entry is when both price and ovb ribbon change color at the same time. I checked with 3 min charts. Mostly obv ribbon flips first then price changes . Usually once price has bo or bd it does not flip often but obv will do. These points are used for addons where price touches 36 ema or obv touches 36 ema.

As per latest lvbar method: There is only one ribbon. Buy when it changes from red to green and sell when ribbon changes from green to red.
Or price(close) crosses Vksl line up then buy and if closing price crosses below vksl line sell.

Now for sideways movement maybe Varun sir or other seniors can explain better.
My observation is look at either 36 ema line or Vksl line, if the line starts getting flat or near horizontal then its usually sideways movement. I might be wrong. We should take trades when these lines are either sloping up or down. If flat it may be sideways movement.

kainiteh said:
does anyone have alert for this LVB formation?

I dont know how code for alert but below code gives buy and sell signals at ribbon flip. It also has exploration for scanning.
All credits to Varun ji, happy ji, mb ji , extremist ji and many others for system and afl.
This is vskl 1.1 only added buy sell signals , dint touch anything else.

Code:
//VK SLline V 1.01
//  Low volume bar concept with Stoploss line

_SECTION_BEGIN("VKSLline V 1.01");

n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);

a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,H);
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,L);

hr = ValueWhen(V==a,Hour());
mn = ValueWhen(V==a,Minute());
e36 = EMA(C,36);

res=max(e36,hh);
sup=min(e36,ll);
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C<Ref(sup,-1),-1,0));
avn=ValueWhen(avd!=0,avd,1);
tsl=IIf(avn==1,sup,res);
col = IIf(avn==1,colorBlue,colorRed);

buysg= avn==1;
sellsg= avn != 1;
buysg= ExRem(buysg,sellsg);
sellsg= ExRem(sellsg,buysg);
PlotShapes(IIf(buysg,shapeUpArrow,0),colorWhite,0,Graph0,-35,0);
PlotShapes(IIf(sellsg,shapedownArrow,0),colorskyBlue,0,Graph0,-45,0);

plot(tsl,"\nVKSL ",col,stylethick);

y=5;
PlotOHLC(y,Y+10,y,y,"",col,styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud,0,200,0,-5);

_SECTION_END();

Buy= buysg;
Sell = sellsg;
Filter = Buy OR Sell;

Last edited:
THANKS TO SHIKAMARU AND SHRI_R3 FOR THE RPLY TOBMY QUERY , I JUST WANT TO REQUEST IF THEY CAN PUT SOME EXAMPLE OF CHART IN SIDEWAY MARKET AND TREND MARKET TI DIFFRENCIATE HOW TO OVERCOME WITH SIDEWAY
AGAIN I THANKS TO BOTH THE MEMBER FOR THE RPLY

checkmate7

Varunji whats BNF LV bar today??