My System - My trades.

@kumudhan na, My deepest respect and many thanks for compiling this thread...
Sure many will get benefit of your Work. I expect Diwali gift from you and
My wishes to your family and Varun ji and all member helped in this thread

deepa thirunal vathukal na

Very Happy Diwali to all the friends in this thread.... ,Greetings for festive season and good wishes.....enjoy the festivities...

Smart_trade
Wishing the same to you and your near & dear ones !!

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Very Happy Diwali to all the friends in this thread.... ,Greetings for festive season and good wishes.....enjoy the festivities...

Smart_trade
Please check if he can be unbanned if the offence is not very serious as he was a good contributor to the community.

Give Diwali gift to all his followers...

wisp

Please check if he can be unbanned if the offence is not very serious as he was a good contributor to the community.

Yes, I too feel the same. He is very much part of this forum community, the forum wouldn't feel the same without him.

We Moderators can request admin to lessen the period of ban.There is no doubt that Varun ji has been a very useful contributor to the forum .The forum admin also has a responsibility to keep the forum as a healthy place for every member .Forum admin cannot apply different rules to any member depending on his contribution...same rules for everyone.

Let us see what best can be done to ensure that members learning continues along with good behaviour in the forum is also not compromised.....

Smart_trade

We Moderators can request admin to lessen the period of ban.There is no doubt that Varun ji has been a very useful contributor to the forum .The forum admin also has a responsibility to keep the forum as a healthy place for every member .Forum admin cannot apply different rules to any member depending on his contribution...same rules for everyone.

Let us see what best can be done to ensure that members learning continues along with good behaviour in the forum is also not compromised.....

Smart_trade
irrespective of his good teaching, admin should not unban him. his behavior is not at all good for other forum members.

XRAY27

apachie ji, already lot of confusion here. post in english pl so that we can understand what you say....
Trans.. :without my uncle (mamu/chachu some people are fondly calling him (varun ji) in that manner ) , it's so vacant in the thread