My System - My trades.

wisp

all you had to do was apply your own mind as how you could trade after understanding the key points .

but you didnt concentrated at that aspect .......................you wanted a clear cut ........decorated on gold platter system which just you could follow in next 7 days after starting to follow it .
Don't be too quick to judge. You know nothing about me and FYI, I have been with this thread from day 1.

extremist

Dear Varunji you are doing some good work here continue with that .but be more tolerant and humble especially towards seniors like xray and subhadip they have also done their bit of good work like u and it has beneffited a lot of people too .nobody and no system is bigger or lesser than anyone .market is the baap of all.
Respect is a virtue to be earned by the deeds not begged.
If you give respect to others in return you will receive respect. no matter how many posts you posted.
I had taste of respect form your so called respected people in the past here. i think you forgot some most respected ones...

If some are trying to form elite group here by continuously bombarding and advocating one approach only (say Price action :hilarious:)then they must get ready to be at the receiving end some day.

That day they should not point figure to somebody or his ego.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Dear Varunji you are doing some good work here continue with that .but be more tolerant and humble especially towards seniors like xray and subhadip they have also done their bit of good work like u and it has beneffited a lot of people too .nobody and no system is bigger or lesser than anyone .market is the baap of all.
Rjshem !!! There is just a healthy discussion between me and varun ji !!! there is no word of exchange !!! as i said earlier this is one of best start up for newbies/experienced in the school of VA (volume analysis )!!! Price action and VA , should be followed in trading !!! but if a person applies this along with his previous used VA ,entry will be delayed ( my experience)!!!

Price Action with out VA ,won't work in market IMO !!! off course people can argue this also !!!;)

Never beg for any thing this goes for love, attention,respect ,it should be earned !!!

Last edited:

toocool

Don't be too quick to judge. You know nothing about me and FYI, I have been with this thread from day 1.
and you coudnt understand the basic idea , coudnt implement with your own understanding

so you call his trading style equal to coin tossing ??

and every once in a while you come to see what new has been done here ?

make a joke and go away ?

just because you were not served with a mechanical type system ready to make money for your own convenience ?

is that all about it??

stock_mani

upload_2017-10-11_10-22-23.png

upload_2017-10-11_10-23-29.png

First one is hourly chart & i highlighted entry point (around Rs 358) in Yellow color on 4th Oct. Just see it is not weak yet on 2nd chart (10 Min).
It has already given around 10% return in one week, it can hold now with TSL below 382 - 2 points as filter. Can book profit now as well as per your view as it has already given 10% return.
I did add (with margin ) when it crossed 373 & booked it @ 390. Holding previous with TSL @ 380.