My System - My trades.

euginsa

Haan sahi bola. Thats why I am stopping live trading !! ~ LoL just trying to douse the heavy sentiment of this thread
Boss

I think seniors like you no need any real time trade to learn. Even you can earn from plain chart. We are just beginners. Without showing real time trade it's hard to learn. It's not easy to be mechanical trading like you. We are in LKG.
Please don't discourage him for posting live trades. We are finding hard time in copying his mindset...

It's just my opinion...

May be I will wrong...

T

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

euginsa

Haan sahi bola. Thats why I am stopping live trading !! ~ LoL just trying to douse the heavy sentiment of this thread
Boss

I think seniors like you no need any real time trade to learn. Even you can earn from plain chart. We are just beginners. Without showing real time trade it's hard to learn. It's not easy to be mechanical trading like you. We are in LKG.
Please don't discourage him for posting live trades. We are finding hard time in copying his mindset...

It's just my opinion...

May be I will wrong...

Hearty thanks for helping people like me...
No books can do like you do..

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Boss

It's just my opinion...

May be I will wrong...

T

Yeah as if I discourage and Varun will listen. And don't you understand the difference between jokes and normal posts? Chalo koi nahi. Seems tonight is the Night of Arguments.

Tuna

AFL can be copied. Not mindset. It has to be built. Ask Varun how many years he had spent on the market. BTW, all the best.

Boss

It's just my opinion...

May be I will wrong...

Hearty thanks for helping people like me...
No books can do like you do..

euginsa

Yeah as if I discourage and Varun will listen. And don't you understand the difference between jokes and normal posts? Chalo koi nahi. Seems tonight is the Night of Arguments.
Sorry ji..

In future I hope you will publish book for trading. You got such skills.

Tuna

Sorry ji..

In future I hope you will publish book for trading. You got such skills.

Sahi main bahut bade wale ho yaar. Before I posted that on which you are trolling, Varun and Subha were arguing. My light hearted post was to lighten the heavy atomosphere. But chal koi nahi. Tu Varun ka mindset copy kar. Jab ho jaye to mere book ki preface tu likh dena.

rjshem

Dear Varunji you are doing some good work here continue with that .but be more tolerant and humble especially towards seniors like xray and subhadip they have also done their bit of good work like u and it has beneffited a lot of people too .nobody and no system is bigger or lesser than anyone .market is the baap of all.

stock_mani

Few people/ traders have crossed beginner mode before a long time & now they are able to do experiments for another goal.
I personally who did not have dare to buy one stock now crossed 200+ different companies stocks in my all accounts.
Just be humble, respect market, respect experience people of this field as they have walked a long way and don't stop learning for long term sustainability.

euginsa

I don't believe in learning I have learnt and happy with what I have learnt. Coming to this thread for fun when I have nothing to do. As simple as that.
I don't want to teach as I don't believe in teaching.
People are big time stupid if they are on free forums and in virtual world to proof something. I suggest to all such ppl to have some life outside forums and be social in real life.
Then what r u trying to do here now.. we are here trying to learn for our food money....it's not so fun for us what you doing here.

Please please don't spam....
Do You know it took me nearly 2 week to read this thread till page 850 page.

Your words will make beginners hard to learn.

toocool

I don't believe in learning I have learnt and happy with what I have learnt. Coming to this thread for fun when I have nothing to do. As simple as that.
I don't want to teach as I don't believe in teaching.
People are big time stupid if they are on free forums and in virtual world to proof something. I suggest to all such ppl to have some life outside forums and be social in real life.
If coming here is your fun activity then maybe you need to get a life out the forum

You did not realize you yourself have made a remark you don't yourself follow :D

And Btw teaching somebody else is the most noble thing not only for who is being taught but also for the teacher, but no forcing of opinions on you..............

What are you doing in this thread is now a mystery............... Why all who are teaching lessons in what to do and how to behave, why are they here is a mystery now

Last edited: